Wait...WHAT?

Carmina's POV
I looked through my closet and looked for my sexiest clothes until I finally found something that was cute and this is what I wore:

Carmina's POVI looked through my closet and looked for my sexiest clothes until I finally found something that was cute and this is what I wore:

I attempted to sneak out but I was stoped by a text.
Chat between 'Joao''and Carmina.
Unknown: If you diddnt know I love at the left hand side of ASAD.
Carmina: Joao? Is this you baby?
Unknown: Well who else would it be🙄. So you gonna keep asking questions or are you coming over?
Carmina: On my way 😘
Chat ends
I was super excited to see him again but I was stopped (again) by Kim and Alayna. They both narrowed their eyes at me and smiled,
" Where you going Cam?" Kimmy asked me
"Who me as in me... like me... as in.. umm...umm... ahh as in Carmina Heart Granada oh me!" I said whilst stuttering. I wasn't used to be pressured like this especially around them.
" Yes YOU!" Alayna said whilst shouting. She doesn't like it without the truth so I decided to attempt to lie to her.
"Oh me," I said having but one pretend final look if there was anyone behind me, "Oh don't you worry about me but if you insist then I'm going to club that one of my tourist recommended to me." I said whilst nodding my eyes and trying to smile. "Listen Mina, I really wasn't born yesterday so if this has got something to do with... well JOAO THEN IM COMING!" She said screaming down my ear whole.
"New fact for you Alayna. Did you know that screaming down people's ear... CAN DEAFEN THEM SO PLEASE MIND UR OWN BUSINESS AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said screaming down her ear. I slammed the door and quickly walked off. Hmm is this the place I said to myself. His house was massive. There was a doorbell so I rang it. Ding dong.... ding dong.
"Carmina... BABY IS THAT YOU!" He ran towards me and I ran and jumped on him. He kissed me and there was no space between us. He carried me all the upstairs and pushed me on his bed. He loomed in closer when I stopped him. He was wearing a tuck and a mask. He looked like he was going fifty shades of grey style.
"Wait...lemme see your face." I lifted up his mask slowly until it finally came off.
"Wait. MARKUS EFFIN PATTERSON WTH ARE U DOING HERE!"