Fuck ass nigga

Trey POV

2 weeks later....

It's been two weeks since I got out the hospital.  Oh and I got my daughter back.  Fuck jaylen he ain't no real fam.  They say blood is thicker than water I guess not. He trying to take me to court because of Laniyah this is my child.   Let me tell you what happen before all this.

*****flashback *******

AT THE HOSPITAL...

" Man you need to cut ole boy off he ain't shit " jaylen told me. " Man don't come up in here demanding.shit like you own me "I yelled while sitting up."We blood this how you do me when I'm trying to warn your dumb ass " he yelled back. "ima need y'all to calm all that down or you will leave sir " the nurse said while peeping here head through the door. "Whatever man where you was when I got shot"I calmly said."So this my fault "he said with a smirk ."Ain't That's what I said Yeah get that smirk off your face matter of fact get out and Bring my daughter to me I got her"I said. "laniyah ain't going no where " he yelled. "That's my daughter the fuck you mean "I yelled back."You know what get her Yeah you can have her and watch how she be right back with me because you ain't a good father "he yelled.  I instantly got heated. "Get the fuck out jaylen "I yelled. He just smirked and left out the room.

*****Flashback over*******

After I got out he dropped laniyah off and that was the last time I heard from him. Ty'kia still call to check on her but other than that I don't talk to them.  I went to the kitchen to get a beer but looks like I'm out. I couldn't leave laniyah by herself but I thought about it. "ay TJ " I said while standing at the bottom of the stairs.  "wassup man"he said while coming down the stairs ."watch my daughter real quick I gotta make a run"I said. "I gotcha "he said.  I left out the house and drove to the store.

Tj POV

"daddy "laniyah yelled through the house . I swear this lil brat get on my nerves. "daddy "she yelled again.  I came downstairs and when she seen me she frowned . "where my daddy "she asked with a attitude."lil girl you better show me some respect "I yelled at her. "where my daddy go you ain't my daddy"she yelled.  I slapped her one time in the face. She looked at me and started swinging punches .I ain't gone lie she heavy handed . I picked her up by her ponytail and took her to her room. I threw her on the bed and pulled off her pants. "stop get off me I'm going to tell my daddy "she yelled while kicking. "bitch fuck yo daddy "I said while thrusting myself into her. I went faster and she screamed louder . I seen blood so I stop. I pulled my man Hood in my pants and picked her up."clean your self up and I swear if you tell anyone I will kill you "I yelled . She started crying as she got in the water. "Shut the fuck up"I yelled . I started cleaning up the blood and throwing the sheets, clothes, and towels away.  About time I was threw cleaning laniyah was watching Disney channel in her sleeping clothes.  I felt bad for what I did but Hey fuck her. "you want something to eat"I asked .She didn't answer me. "Bitch do you want something to eat or not "I yelled. She still didn't reply. "go to your room bye get out my face "I yelled getting frustrated with her. I was cooking chicken when Trey came back. I don't know why but guilt and fear overcame my body as soon as I seen him."Where my baby girl"he said while putting the beer on the counter. I continued flipping my chicken.  "Laniyah "trey yelled.  I started sweating. "nigga you alright "Trey laughed. "Oh me Yeah man just this heat"I nervously laughed. "Yeah whatever nigga "he said. Laniyah came downstairs into the kitchen limping.  "what happened baby girl"he asked while picking her up. "Nothing daddy "she said. "why you limping what happened "he asked again ."Man nigga what the fuck happened to my daughter "he yelled while looking at me."man I don't know"I lied."what you mean I told you to watch her"he yelled. "daddy it wasn't his fault I felled down the stairs"laniyah said. He looked at me and he looked at laniyah. He kissed her forehead and she left out the kitchen. He sat in silence before getting up.

Tamia pov

Hey y'all it's good up here in heaven.  I been watching over my daughter and I swear I wanna kill Trey dumb ass. I'm coming to visit everybody to night just wait on it. First I wanna visit my sister. "Hey boo I miss you baby girl and I'm so happy for you and jaylen, y'all been getting freaky hm that's why you pregnant now haha but girl I tell you, you having a boy child I know but I miss you so much child I love you with all my heart and we will meet again "I whispered.  I watched as a tear slip from her eye and she quickly got up and told jaylen about her "dream" she thought she had but It's me for real visiting her. I smiled and left.  I headed to jaylen. "Hey bro thanks for not getting in that drug game, thanks for being by my sister side, thanks for helping trey with my baby girl, I love you hun we will meet again just wait on it Oh and do me a favor go get my baby girl now she not in good hands please jaylen please get my baby girl "I whispered to him. He just smiled and hugged my sister tight while she cried.  I she'd a tear myself to. I also visit Trey. "Hey Trey thanks for all you done, I know we didn't get to say goodbye but that's because there's not a goodbye, I love you trey but all you putting our daughter through is bull shit, get that nigga out your house now, laniyah is not in good hands she not safe neither are you "I whispered . I seen him crying while drinking a beer . I shook my head. "laniyah baby it's mommy, listen baby I love you and I promise you I will protect you, keep praying never loose faith okay baby girl, mommy misses you so much and I'm sorry I left you baby girl, but God needed me, I know everything you have been through just know your life is about to get better because mommy said so ,we will meet again soon baby girl just know we will mommy love you never forget it"I told her. she smiled and said "I love you to mommy"and she turned over and went to Sleep.  I miss my baby. Now my last person. "Hey tj I don't appreciate what you are doing you better run like he'll because I'm coming After you "I said . He looked around scared as he'll.   I laughed. He about to get his just wait on it.  I smiled because I got to visit all my love one's.  Even though they life is full of drama ima make it better.  I also see y'all reading my girl keisha book. Thank y'all for reading about my life. Crazy right? mhm sure is but I gotta return.  But we will meet again.  I love y'all see y'all soon