21..!!!

FEAR...!!!
Fear is an emotion, which we can just wish that does not exist...
But, it is so obvious and alike said too...

"to value the happiness, one has to experience the bitter truth and sad and the fears of its own..!!! "

Fear just tell us as we are not that strong and we are not the almighty which fear nothing... It doesn't mean we are week...

Fear shows us that yea we do had something with us which we love more then us and can really care for that particular thing more then anything....

... Like someone fear wind not like normal one obvious.. But fear like fast and like storm one...

For the one who fears wind.. All we tends to think first was come on who would fear just wind but you won't think like why and how can a simple wind can make someone go in panic attack or make her sweating and wish like please just over it pleads of her.. Which she know she can't voice it out because she thinks its an weird and laughable fear.. If someone know that she fears just a small breeze just if it picks up little bit... She would be a mess... Then all will think like what is wrong with her....
But you know great thing...

They don't realize that nothing is wrong with the girl having fear of winds but something is wrong with them that someone's fear is laughing and comedy show for them...

Woww great society!!!

Again nothing to offend yo anyone.. Just my thoughts...

And i see 90# in general fictions.. I mean thnq.. I really am gald that you all liking it.. Even just vote and comment please.. It would be nice to see how am i doing and i really appreciate comment... Thank you again for reads!!!!

Be positive!!!

Stay safe, take care...
Have a nice day!!!