20.!!!

Depression...!!!

When ever we hear this word we ignore it as plague or we just think about it as some sort of disease which we wish we wont get!!! 

And who gets this we choose to look at them with sympathy and pity and loser..

Yea we wont admit it but we do look at them as loser... And think as!!

Come one can't you just take that shit easily its just an easy pisy situation...

But really we don't consider is that we don't know how much that person had gone through and how he/she Managed till now and what would he/she would done if we didn't notice it now!!?

Depression is anxiety and the pain and the feeling of being loser again and again and again and again and the pain that would be worse then several wounds given to the body which can be seen... But depression is an feeling that just don't let a person see through dark side!!!

Depression is not easy topic to discuss and I'm not saying that it's difficult to handle...

... And most importantly this all is one of my thoughts and the things which i just usually think not so usually about and i didn't mean to offend anyone with it... Im really sorry if i hurt anyone.... But just take it as a thought only...  Thankyou!!!

Be positive!!!!

Stay safe, take care...
Have a nice day!!!