BTS Jungkook : Rejected ft. V

"Wahh!!! Why is he so handsome?" Chorong fangirled with her friend as they watched Mr. Popular Jungkook walk through the hallway with his bestfriend Jimin.

"Are you talking about Jungkook or Jimin? Because my eyes are set on Jimin" Hayoung said. Chorong hit Hayoung's arm lightly "Jimin's my brother" she reminded her friend. "Ahh.... Sorry haha" Hayoung nervously laughed.

"You know, I'm going to gather all the courage I can so I can confess to him" Chorong said with a determined smile. "Really Unnie? I wish you good luck because someone told me they're playboys" Hayoung said nervously. "I'll try, later at lunch, when they'll be hanging out at by there spot in the garden" Chorong said with confidence.

At Lunch...................

"You know what? I'll just do it tomorrow" Chorong said to Hayoung and turned around to leave to Hayoung stopped her. "There's no going back unnie, I'm here to support you" she said with a smile. Chorong breathed heavily when she saw Jungkook sitting on the bench by the tree.

"This is so difficult" Chorong said whining to Hayoung. "Unnie, you can do this, if you confess to Jungkook then I'll treat you for chicken feet" Hayoung said excitedly. "That offer is very tempting, but I still don't think I can do it" Chorong said and looked back at him again.

"You can always treat me for chicken feet next time" Chorong nervously smiled and Hayoung stopped her again. "No, now do this because we only have 10 minutes before the bell rings and you have to do it tomorrow!" Hayoung said. "So it's now or never" "I prefer never" Chorong nervously smiled.

Hayoung sighed and turned around with Chorong until she yelled "JUNGKOOK-AH!". She got his attention and Jungkook looked at both of them, Hayoung pointed at Chorong and Chorong panicked since she actually got Jungkook's attention.

Hayoung pushed Chorong towards Jungkook. Chorong looked down to her feet as she walked towards Jungkook. He just watched her come towards him with a blank expression and Chorong felt herself froze when she knew she had to speak.

"Jungkook-ssi" she said and he looked up to her, and because he's a very popular boy, everyone was staring at her talk to him. "What?" he said like he's talking to some stranger. "I- I- I like you" Chorong stuttered. Jungkook smirked "too bad, 'cause I don't feel the same way" the stood up and left.

All the girls who were there laughed at Chorong and called her 'Miss Shameless'. Hayoung ran to her and stopped every bully she saw but Chorong could only look down in shame. "Don't worry about it Unnie, they're just jealous you were able to confess to him and they couldn't" Hayoung said. "I never should have done that" Chorong mumbled.

"Hey Chorong!" called out her friend , Taehyung, "Oh hey dude" Chorong softly greeted. "Taehyung oppa, do you mind keeping her company? I have a student council meeting to get to" Hayoung said and Taehyung nodded.

"You okay Cho?" Taehyung asked but she was still in a daze of rethinking her life decisions. "Yeah I'm fine" she answered like a robot. "You obviously are not, so let's keep walking until you forget about it" he said. "How am I supposed to forget it when every girl we pass by reminds me" Chorong said then when they passed by a girl, she said "hey! It's Miss Shameless".

Taehyung groaned "hey girl, shut up before we call you Miss Shameless for shamelessly calling someone by a rude nickname". The girl gave Taehyung a disgusted look and walked away but from afar, Jungkook caught a glimpse of Chorong.

"Jimin hyung, who is that girl?" Jungkook asked. Jimin looked at where he's looking and said "she's my sister, Park Chorong, why? You interested in her?". "She confessed to me this afternoon" Jungkook said and Jimin's eyes widened "Noona confessed to you? That's odd, she's usually really shy, I wouldn't be surprised if you rejected her, but I'll get mad at you because she'll be sulking in her room again" he said as he glared at Jungkook.

"Who's that guy she's with?" Jungkook asked then Jimin went to look at her again. "That's our friend, Kim Taehyung, he told me he likes her and I kinda like him with Noona" Jimin said "why? Do you like her now that you've let her go?". Jungkook shook his head "why would I do that? I'm the international playboy, why would I look back on past girls?".

"You really are a playboy" Jimin smirked and sat back down. "But when you think about it, you missed out on a lot, she's talented, smart, and strong, if she wasn't my sister maybe I'd have a crush on her but then again, she's not MY type" he said.

"Whatever dude, who are they?" Jungkook said then his eyes widened and ran out the door. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows then took a look. Two guys were holding Taehyung by the arms and a girl was ready to punch Chorong in the face. Jimin also ran behind Jungkook but before either of them could get to her, the girl threw a punch at Chorong but Chorong caught her fist.

Jungkook and Jimin suddenly stopped running and watched Chorong. The girl tried to get her fist out of Chorong's grip but Chorong was too strong. "Hey! Let go!" said the girl. "Let Taehyung go, and I'll do the same to you" Chorong said but the girl stayed silent and Chorong began twisting her arm "Ow! Ow! Ow! Hey!" she yelped in pain.

"Hey dog, quit barking nonsense , and bark orders to your slaves to let Taehyung go" Chorong said. "Fine! Boys! Let the boy go!" she yelled and they let go of Taehyung and Chorong let go of the girl. "You're insane" said the girl but when she took off to run, Chorong tripped her then when to Taehyung "are you okay?".

Jungkook and Jimin stood shocked but when Chorong attended to Taehyung, Jungkook could feel jealousy for some reason. "Your sister is unpredictable" Jungkook said in a little bit of admiration. "I told you" Jimin said.

But as weeks passed, Chorong was getting over her confession and her feelings were growing for Taehyung but as her feelings were growing for him, Jungkook's feelings were growing for her. Love triangle huh?

Jungkook finally gathered courage to confess to her and was regretting that he rejected her. "Um.. Chorong-ssi?" he spoke. "Oh Jungkook-ssi, what is it?" she smiled comfortably at him since she didn't have a crush on him anymore.

"Chorong-ssi, I like you, I'm sorry for rejecting you before and only realizing who you really are now" Jungkook said. Chorong sighed "I'm sorry Jungkook, but I don't have feelings for you anymore but I won't reject you like you did to me so tell you what, we can be friends if you like, we can be close friends. I forgive you for rejecting me, but I can't accept your feelings right away. So let's be friends".

A\N: Sorry, they didn't end up together but in the request it said he ignored her feelings so a girl wouldn't forgive something like that so easily so they just ended up as friends here.