27: My Body is an Orphanage

Even though he was working with two recording artists, running errands for Pete's father when Pete couldn't, and going out with Willam, Shane, and Justin, he still was pretty deep into planning a show for The Whoremones. Joe had joined the lineup for what they figured would be the final show, and though Nancy (their main guitarist) was putting together a setlist, Patrick was working on ways to incorporate the orchestra he'd been promised by Joe. 

Apparently Joe's high school had an orchestra that was down to join them in their concert.

So it wouldn't be too hard, composing. He'd done it before.

But at the moment, he was currently at a gay club with Shane (Courtney, he supposed, since she was in drag) and Willam. Justin had to work, otherwise he would've joined in.

Patrick had already had sex a few times that night, but never revealed his actual age to anyone. Men didn't need to know they were screwing a minor, especially when he enjoyed it as much as he did. One time, Patrick had topped, and that was an interesting experience because they walked out of the room with the other man claiming that had been some of the best sex he'd ever had.

Joe was a good teacher.

Still, he met up with Courtney and Willam every now and then periodically through the night, and he would get others to get him drinks every now and then, but he was wandering around having a generally good time. Eventually, though, he was taken back to a room he'd already been in with a boy he didn't know, but appeared to be under twenty one as well. Still, he was cute and they were talking on the bed and that was that for a while.

He didn't realize what he was doing, however, until the other boy was on top of him, and Patrick could feel himself growing gradually hard. It was aggressive, the way he was being kissed, but he didn't particularly care. He hungrily kissed the strange boy, but was careful to not really assert any dominance, because this boy had already done that via the initiation and Patrick didn't feel like topping again tonight. 

The stranger gripped at his hips, grinding against him and causing Patrick to let out a low moan through the kiss. His lip dragged when the strange boy pulled away from the kiss, as the stranger's hands roamed Patrick's body, teasing in some places before he pulled the smaller boy's shirt off.

Patrick figured he'd just call this stranger like Dean or something.

Still, he whined at the lack of touch when Dean pulled away, but he came back and flicked deep black hair from almost silver eyes and took off his own shirt and belt, moving closer to Patrick with a wrapped condom in his teeth. He spit it out next to Patrick, but Dean moved his hand up to brush Patrick's strawberry hair from his face.

"How many have you had tonight, baby boy?"

"Three," he murmured with a small pant, running his hands down Dean's chest. 

"So you're experienced, good. Did you use protection?"

"Every time."

"Good."

Dean bent down, his hands between Patrick's thighs and moving upwards until they felt his belt and undid it, tugging it off and leaving it on the floor with his shirt. His jeans were slid off next, and Dean practically sat on Patrick, working his hands up his body until he leaned down to leave a mark on his collarbone. 

There was a moan from the smaller boy, but it wasn't long until he was completely de-clothed and on his stomach, being penetrated by this stranger he'd elected to call Dean. 

It really was a strange night, but he was glad Courtney was driving him home and they were all spending the night together.

-