Ring My Bells ?

It's a cold windy day . I love winters . I love hot chocolate with marshmallows  with whipped cream and a blanked draped over me . Everything about winters from snow to rosy cheeks and chilly winds is my favourite .

Winters and my first day at the university .The hallways seemed busier , the students seemed less friendly  . The teachers didn't seem to care that I didn't know my way around . Finally the class dismissed and I was free from the never ending pathology class .  I feel really nervous . All the weird stares and whispers are a big turn off . Every time i try to fit in , I crave for everything that seems like a forgotten memory . My friends , family , career , and most of all Bazil .

It's been more then a year and i still can't find my self fitting in here soon . I feel so helpless , frustrated . After I tried to escape again things between me and Musa have became quiet tense. We don't talk , we avoid any sort of eye contact . It's just two strangers living in a room sharing a bed . Well atleast I don't have to sleep on the couch .

Sometimes i feel so lonely , no phone no internet no facebook , it's like im imprisoned for something I don't even know .

'Hey rose , how's your first day going so far ' . Mahad interupted me from the train of my thoughts as he placed his tray on the table and sat across me .

'Hey Mahad it's just okay ' . I blushed due to the cheesy nickname i just got .

'Well trust me this place sucks including the food here  , even i'm better at cooking than the chefs here' .  he chuckled .

I nodded giving him a small smile finishing the last bite of my sandwhich.

'So what's going on between you and Musa' . He asked while taking a sip of his hot chocolate .

'Umm there's nothing going on between us , he's just my cousin ' . I laughed .

' I know Musa for years and I haven't heard he ever had a cousin this pretty ' . He smirked

'Well he does have a pretty cousin ' . I rolled my eyes .

' Chill i know he likes you and he's acting strange these days , I can't flirt with my bestfriend's girl can I ? . He chuckled stealing a nugget from my plate .

'He doesn't like me , he probably hates me Mahad . Can we talk about something else please ' . I scoffed .

'Chill dude firstly I know he doesn't hate you and secondly there's something you guys are hiding . But whatever it is you guys can share it with me , maybe i can help . '  He gave me an honest smile .

'Sure i will , mind if i taste your pizza ' .. I bit my lip .

' Sorry I don't share my pizza with anyone . ' he chuckled .

' Well in that case i can steal it ' . I smirked taking a slice of oizza from his plate .

We sat there talking , and Mahad asking me if all the girls from Pakistan are hot like me and I had to roll my eyes at him , I should probably get used to his stupid flirting habit . Mahad is a really good guy , he's sweet and good to talk with it . He's tall and broad with a smile a girl could die for . I wonder why is he still single .

The day went quiet well with Mahad  . Mara and Musa had their ward today so we sat in the library waiting for them after our last class .

' So does Musa have a girlfriend ' . ? I almost regretted once the question left my lips .

' Why jealous much ' ? . Mahad smirked

' No i was just wondering if he does , he's I mean...goodlooking and all '

' Oh so rose finds my bestfriend goodlooking ....gross ' He smirked.

' Shutup Mahad I was just asking ' . I slapped him on his arm blushing .

' Ask him , it's his story to tell ' . He smiled

So this means he has a girlfriend , but he's married to me , wait I don't care if he even does why am I jealous .

Finally Musa came with Mara we exchanged goodbyes and headed for home . The ride from university to home was quiet long . It took forty five minutes if there was no traffic . Weirdo lives in the middle of nowhere .

The time in the car seemed to stop and I felt so suffocated . It's been a week we haven't talked to eachother and a part of me miss the old Musa who held my hand when I felt nervous , checked me out when I wore that dress for the first time , and the kiss... Wait why do I miss the kiss . The kiss was a mistake , and Musa probably has a girlfriend .

The kiss for him may be no big deal , since he's so goodlooking and charming he could have all the girls on his knees . Why would the kiss even mean anything for him . Apart from everything I tried to escape now he probably hates me even more . He's so intimidating , he's a puzzle to me I can't even figure what's going on in his mind . Sadly he's a handsome mystery .

I sighed and turned the music on , I missed how I always used to connect my phone in the car and listen to all the Enrique Iglesies hits . He's a legend . I said it way too loud when i heard ring my bells on the radio .

'You like enrique ' ? Musa asked .

' Yes he's my favourite i love him ' . I answered.

' Very kinky I see ' ? . A smile played on his lips as he turned his face towards me.

Oh My God that SMILE , why is it so hard to resist that smile ? . Breath Sarah Breath he's just a random ugly guy . Well if he's ugly I think i have a thing for ugly guys .

'I love his voice you ass ' . I rolled my eyes .

' But you like the song ' he started singing the lyrics Sometimes you love it sometimes you don't ... And winked at me .

'Yeah whatever I love the song ' . Slapping him on his arm .

He chuckled . Things were starting to get better now . I like him this way . The way he jokes around , smiles at me feels so good . I love the way he smiles . But he is a moody jerk and can turn into a hulk in no time .

It started raining and we had to run inside like kindergarten kids running to greet their mommies . I love rain and the smell of it .

I changed into my black trouser and a black swetshirt and grabbed a cup of hot chocolate . I sat on the table facing the balcony admiring the rain with my notes infront of me .

'You're studying ? , and then you call me a nerd . He looked at me surprised .

' I need to revise stuff back from the class , or else im going to flunk the test on monday .'  I mumbled .

He closed the book infront of me .
Then he brushed my hair back from my shoulder and moved in so close to me that his lean body was  pressed against mine . I froze in the moment .

His lips brush mine , not innocently , like a tease but hot . I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to . His hands drifted to my hips and he pulled me closer

I looked up at him hesistantly , breathing heavily. The swirls of emotion i saw in his eyes made me gasp . He yanked me again covering his mouth with mine in a hungry kiss . As our lips crushed together I felt like I was somewhere else , it was magic the way his lips connected with mine , his eyes filled with desire , I could feel his body wanting me as he pressed up against me .

He begain nuzzling my neck with delicate kisses . So faint they were whispers making me shiver . I urged myself to push away , stop the gentle euphoric assault i was going through but I couldn't seem to stop . His mouth so warm lips so soft , and i wanted to drown....drown in this moment forever .

Hey guys sorry for the late update i have been really busy these days .
Don't forget to vote and comment your feedback in the comments below
Love you all :)