Crazy Girl

'Do i really like him ? , the kiss doesn't mean he loves me , he kidnapped me . I was forced to marry him . He beat me to death once . A kiss , a stupid kiss doesn't mean he's in love with a girl sold to him . He must have kissed many . I can't stay here forever I need to get back to my family.  Maybe the party is a good chance to escape . I can go to an embassy and seek for help . '

I stood there infront of the mirror blow drying my hair thinking how to escape . If i get caught again Musa is going to beat me to death . But doing nothing wont take me back home . I need to do something about it .

Once done with my hair i did a little makeup i borrowed from Musa's mother . I wore the black dress she got me . It was a little revealing with a deep V neck and it came down to my knees . I felt a little weird , since it was the first and hopefully the last time im going to meet Musa's friends and i dont know what they'll think of me .

I've never been a person who socialized much . It was always bazil who used to talk to people and i made friends because of him . The thought of bazil made my heart ache a little . 'Am i really cheating on him ? ' , I shouldn't have let that ...thing happen between me and Musa . Everything was just confusing , i need to get out of here because this seems toxic but i want to stay here with him .

I applied a little blush and went outside the washroom and saw Musa suited in a black armani suit . It was sharp looking and well fitted . He looked so handsome . Just like *James Bond *  .

' Stop staring you pervert ' and here my subconscious kicks in . 

I saw Musa's eyes on me , which made me blush . ' Okay Sarah stop blushing you have to escape from the party tonight . Stop blushing. '

'You...umm you look good ' . He said with a nervous smile on his face .

Oh my God that smile.. Why does he look so good today . When you plan to escape your husband looks so damn good . Perfect just perfect .... 

I gave him a smile trying to hide im turning into a riped tomato .

Musa's POV

Like always it was all quiet in the car . Mara's surprise was a party thrown by her parents at the cabin , where all the important people would be . Sounds really boring or maybe all i want now is to spend time with Sarah . 
She had her eyes fixed on the road . I wonder what she's thinking . She looks so beautiful , so perfect this way . Do i really deserve a girl so perfect ? .

I couldn't help but think about her , about how pretty she's looking today. The black dress fits her so perfectly . She has all the curves a man could die for . Her long hair flowed over her shoulders . Damm i love her hair . What a creep i am , but yes i don't care .

Her lips are painted red and i loved  how she blushed and turned red when i complimented her . I saw her smile for the first time .  The dimples in her cheeks showed as her lips twitched into a smile . In that moment she was everything   I had ever hoped for and she was everything i would ever need .  I missed how her lips tasted so strawberry sweet when i kissed her .

All i want now is her . But what i doubt is will she ever want me the way i want her . She loves someone . I wonder if  they had something between them . The thought of him or any guy being close to her makes me jealous . Fuck what is wrong with me , how can I waste my time thinking about a girl . 'but she's so
Perrfect and i love her ' here my subconscious kicks in .'

'When are we going to reach it's been like an hour ' . I was interupted by my wild thoughts .

'We'll be there in ten minutes ' .

I saw her face tense as if she was nervous .

'They are nice people , you'll love them . ' I assured her reaching for her hand .

She looked at me surpried then smiled  biting her lip . DAMMM this girl is making me crazy .

Sarah's POV

I liked it how the moody weirdo is so nice to me today . Maybe it's just because i'm meeting his friends today . He's probably scared i'll start screaming and tell people how he abducted me . Or maybe he truly cares ...

We got off the car , and motioned to go inside . The house which Musa told me was a cabin is so beautiful . Everything , the furniture and the people everyone seemed filthy rich .

'Oh my god , long time Sarah ' . Mara greeted me with a warm hug .

' Hi Mara it's good to see you again Happy Birthday ' . I greeted her returning the hug.

'Thankyou for coming i really liked it ' . She said with a big smile on her pretty face .

'I would have killed you if your ass wasn't here today ' Mara patted Musa's arm .

'Im here happy birthday Mara ' . Musa hugged her chuckling .

'Mahad this is Sarah my cousin ' . Musa told a guy pointing towards me .

'Oh hey Sarah , it's a pleasure meeting you . Mahad winked .

I smiled ... Well what a pervert .

'Stop flirting you pervert ' . Musa slapped him on his arm lightly and Mahad chuckled .

' Sorry dude i didn't know she's already taken .' Mahad chuckled .

Okay awkwardd..

The rest of the time i was with Mahad who told me about how Musa and Mahad ended up being bestfriends fifteen  years back  and about what a nerd he is . I actually enjoyed his company and i liked it here .

I noticed Musa disappeared somewhere and i thought it was the best time to escape from here .
I excused and told Mahad I need to use the washroom .

I made my way towards the door , i looked back to see if Musa is in sight .Luckily there was no one around , everyone was busy dancing on the dance floor . I stepped out of the house and started walking on the road . As soon as i got far from the house i started to run . I need to get out of here was all on my mind . I took my heels off running barefoot .

It was dark and cold , the only voice I could here was of the wind . Suddenly I felt as if a car slowed down when it saw me . I started to walk faster and when i saw two men familiar getting out of the car i ran even faster .

The only thing in my mind was to run as fast as i could , I don't want to get caught , i don't want to face Musa .

Adernaline rushed in my entire system when I heard them saying
'It's her '
I ran with all the energy i had . When suddenly i was stopped by a man in the bike who blocked my way from the front .

'leave me , please let me go ' . I cried

They ignored me as if i wasn't there and tied me up and threw me in the car .

The rest of the time I was quiet in the car , I knew i failed again . What i feared was the consequences i had to face next . These men seemed familiar and when i recalled i figured they were the same men who abducted me...bastards .

The car stopped and i tensed , I knew Musa is going to kill me for running away . And my heart almost stopped when i saw him standing in the patio with hands rolled up into fists .

'Hey Musa you need to tie this girl up 
She's good at escaping . '
'You can't let her go when his dad owes you much ' .

'Shut the fuck up and get the hell out of here ' . Musa scowled warning them .

He grabbed my arm and took me to our room .

' Musa I.. '

'You must be tired , since you had jogged for hours today , get some sleep ' . He said in a low sarcastic voice his hands still rolled into fists .

'What does my father owe you , please tell me ' .

He came towards me so furiously ,closing the gap between us . I trembled . His lethal stare felt painful and hurting . As if his stare was tearing my heart apart . He slammed his hand on the wall making me shiver . He took a deep breath

'I'm sorry '  . He said kissing me on my forehead and went outside the room .

What do you guys suggest , Should Sarah stay or leave ? Honestly i'm feeling bad for Musa...he's a nice guyy :p
Ps please vote on the chapter and do leave your feedback in the comments below
Love you all :)