HOPE

Every night is a futile tussle of conflicting thoughts

Every night is a futile tussle of conflicting thoughts . It's been a week and i don't want to sleep . Every time i try to sleep i see him coming towards me , his hands on my mouth to prevent me from screaming , and i wake up breathing heavily .  'when is this nightmare going to end ? ' . When will i go home , or should i just accept my fate . After all the failed attempts to escape in the past week , all i have is bruises over my body . 

I got up from the most uncomfortable couch i have to sleep on everyday ,because the weirdo i got married to pushed me down his bed for sleeping on it. We're two strangers living in a room who only interact when i ask him about the deal our fathers made , well yes and we end up fighting and throwing things on each other  over it . 

I always wanted a beautiful room like this one , i miss the days when me and Bazil were getting furniture for our own house , but here i am living with a weirdo i hate .The room is uncomfortably large  . The walls are white  with beautiful murals on the walls . The floor is polished concrete , and the furniture seems to be very expensive . Brown curtains fringed with lace framed the window  perfectly . The balcony is occupied on the corners with potted plants which look beautiful in the day forming a pattern of beautiful colors . It's a perfect room but yet feel so cold and lonely . 

As i was walking  roaming around in the room i bumped into a cupboard which when i opened was a room ..... OH MY GOD a library . Finally there's hope in hell too . The shelves were topped up with all kinds of books and the walls had Liverpool football club posters , harry potter posters  . It was hard to believe this weirdo was a football and harry porter fan like seriously who likes harry potter at 23 ? . 

As i was going through the books i saw a huge pile of medicine books on the table in the corner and an 'ID card saying ' University of Edinburgh medical school ' 

'Wait i'm in Edinburgh '? and HE'S a DOCTOR ?  

'A doctors heal wounds rather then giving them' . I almost said in disgust . 

His id card made me miss my med school , my friends and everything so far away from me . Before letting myself go into the zoning out mode again i started thinking about the possible ways of abducting me from Pakistan to Edinburgh . I don't remember waking up in a plane .

'How dare you touch my stuff ' , stay out of it . I heard Musa from behind , he pulled me from my arm and out of the library . 

' I really like books , please let me at least read . This has been a hard week and the only thing which will keep me busy is books ' . I tried to be as polite as i could though i wanted to shoot him in the head so bad . 

 'Well you weren't actually reading , you were going through my things' . He snapped at me .

'I wasn't going through your things you lifeless jerk i came across your university card and i got to know i'm in Edinburgh ' . I replied back in a sarcastic tone . 

'You don't need anything to keep you busy . You're joining university from Monday' . wait WHAT i can go out ? like finally after a whole month or i don't know year of keeping me locked behind a room i can go out ? . I couldn't keep my excited  mouth shut and asked him him everything . 

He grabbed me from my arm making me groan . 'look first you were only here in my room now you'll be with me in my class , just stay away from me , or you'll be the second person i'll murder and bury in the woods out there' . He Released my hand angrily and went back to sleep . 

What did he mean by the second person he'll kill , am i living with a killer , why is everything such a puzzle , i almost sighed . The only thing i was happy about was going out meeting someone new .

 I might find someone who can help me escape . Finally in this dark trench  i could see a ray of light taking me back home . 

Okay hey guys , firstly i'm sorry for updating so late . I'm a med student and i have semester like in fifteen days and i have loads of shit to study . I'll try updating regularly after my exams . Secondly what do you guys think what is going to happen now ? , will Sarah go home or there's something new her way ? . Keep updating me in the comments guys and don't forget to vote on your favorite chapter . Love you all :)