15 ☆ Can You Just Dance With Me To No Music For A While

Michael stepped out of the shower, pursing his lips as he stared at the faucets, confusing himself as he tried to figure out how to turn it off. The boy shook his hair out and wrapped a towel around his shoulders before cracking the door open.

"Luke"
The boy called. He heard shuffling before the blonde man appeared in the doorway. Michael smiled innocently.

"How do you turn it off?"
Michael asked as he allowed the man into the bathroom. Luke chuckled, easily turning the running water off before turning to Michael.

"Dinners almost done"
Luke informed, kissing Michaels lips before leaving the bathroom. Michael smiled to himself, letting his towel fall. The boy slipped Luke's boxers and the shirt he previously had on, the material falling to his mid thigh, concealing the boxers. Michael ran his fingers through his wet hair as he walked out of the bathroom. He left Luke's bedroom and joined the man in the kitchen, watching as the elder hummed and stirred a pot of spaghetti. Michael watched contently, leaning his head against the cabinet as he watched the man sway softly.

"Having fun?" Michael softly teased. Luke spun around, a smiling etched onto his lips. The man grabbed Michaels hands and pulled the boy close, swaying the boy from side to side. Michael wrapped his arms loosely around Luke's torso. Michael leaned his head against Luke's chest, slow dancing in silence with the man.

"I tried so hard to keep my distance from you. Your life was already complicated and I didn't want to add to that. But every time you look at me everything just melts away" Luke whispered softly as he guided Michaels swaying. Michael blushed, pressing his face to Luke chest.

"Were not that far apart in age and I'm almost eighteen and schools over in two months. Everything will be okay" Michael assured, picking his head up so he could look up at Luke.

"That's typically what people say right before shit hits the fan" Luke pointed out. Michael giggled, rolling his eyes as he softly smacked Luke's chest. The man chuckled, pulling Michael close.

"Can you just dance with me to no music for now?" Michael said, laying his head on Luke's chest again. The man smiled, kissing Michaels head as he started to sway once again.

They danced together for another twenty minutes, Luke occasionally spinning or twirling Michael just so he could hear the boy's angelic giggle. After a while, they pulled away so Luke could serve them their dinner and they settled onto the couch. They were sat close together, Michaels legs resting on top of Luke's as they watched reruns of Dance Moms. Luke would never admit it, but he loved the out of control mothers.

"Luke, this is amazing. Ya know, a guy who can cook is really, really attractive" Michael said, slightly tilting his head. Luke hummed, raising his eyebrows.

"Oh yeah? Well, I learned how to cook from my mother" Luke said in a faux seductive tone. Michael set his bowl down and climbed onto Luke's lap.

"That's so hot" Michael dramatically said, biting his lip.

"Last night, I made a perfect, juicy, medium rare steak and roasted some red potatoes" Luke said, sliding his hands to rest on Michaels hips. The boy exaggerated a moan before he crashed his lips into Luke's. Their kiss was interrupted when the two started to laugh, Michael falling to the couch.

"You are too much" Luke chuckled, rubbing over Michaels smooth leg. The boy giggled, staring up at Luke with a smile. Michael sat up and laid the other way, his head resting on Luke's lap. Luke ran his fingers through Michaels hair, throwing a blanket over the boy.

"I'm glad you're here, Michael" Luke whispered softly, running his thumb over the boy's cheek. Michael blushed, pulling the blanket up to his nose.

"Me too" He said, cuddling his head into Luke's stomach. Luke chuckled, carding through Michaels hair absentmindedly as he started channel surfing.