14 ☆ can you kiss me again?

Michael walked into Luke's bedroom with one of the mans tee shirts and a pair of his boxers- which were pretty big on him. Luke cooed, awing at the boy and making him blush. Michael crawled into Luke's bed and tentatively crawled into the mans side. Luke wrapped his arms around Michaels smaller body, pulling the boy close.

"You're so cute"
Luke said, lightly tapping Michaels nose to make the boy giggle. Michael blushed, wrapping his arms around Luke's toros and burying his head in the mans chest.

"Thank you for letting me stay over"
Michael said, laying his head on Luke's shoulder. Luke wrapped an arm around Michaels waist running his fingers along Michael back.

"Are you kidding? A chance to cuddle
my favorite boy all night. I'd jump on
that opportunity any day, any time"
Luke said, kissing Michaels forehead. Michael smiled, drawing invisible patterns across Luke's chest.

"Can you kiss me again?"
Michael asked in a timid whisper. Luke smiled softly, brushing Michaels hair away from his forehead. Luke traced Michaels cheek down to his jaw, softly gripping it as he leaned in and pressed their lips together. Michaels eyes fluttered shut, a content sigh falling into Luke's mouth. Michael placed his hands on either side of Luke's neck, pulling the man close as their lips moved together in a slow, sweet kiss. Luke pulled Michael on top of him so there was practically no space between their bodies. Michael made a soft, pleased noise as he straddled the man, pressing his stomach to Luke's stomach.

"We can't go further than kissing"
Luke said between soft sweeps of his lips against Michaels.

"I understand"
Michael breathed out softly, laying his body flat on top Luke's, his legs resting between Luke's spread legs. Luke had his hands on Michaels sides, rubbing along his smooth back. This was wrong on so many levels. A teacher and a student should barely be allowed to hug for more than ten seconds, but Luke's student was in his house, in his bedroom, on top of him, with their lips pressed together. And even though Luke should feel incredibly guilty and ashamed for not only putting his job on the line, but also Michaels reputation. The boy was already bullied but he could only imagine what would happen if people found out he was rendezvousing with his English teacher.

Luke feels especially bad that he couldn't give a flying fuck about any of those things as he flipped Michael over and kissed him harder. Michael gasped softly, his legs wrapping subconsciously around the mans waist. Luke licked Michaels bottom lip, asking for entrance, which the boy cheekily declined. Luke pinched Michaels thigh, making the boy gasp, giving Luke the opportunity to slide his tongue in. Michaels eyes rolled as there tongues danced together, his teenage body trying not to get overly excited. 

Luke softly bit Michaels lip, pulling on the flesh as the boy whimpered.

"Oh my god, don't do that please"
Michael said in a shaky breath. Luke paused, looking down at Michael with a worried expression.

"Are you uncomfortable? I'm sorry I di-"
Luke was cut off when Michael giggled softly and shook his head.

"No, I'm not uncomfortable, but
I'm a seventeen year old boy with little
sexual experience and things like that are
gonna be the reason that I stain your
boxers. Oh my god, that's literally
the lamest thing i could have said"
Michaels eyes widened as his cheeks flushed.

"No, that's literally the hottest
thing you could have said"
Luke leaned down and captured Michaels bottom lip between his teeth again, making the boy moan. Michael gasped and held tightly Luke's bicep as the older man rutted down against his hips.

"I- I thought you said-"

"Screw what I said. I can
stop if you want me to"
Luke said, breathing heavily. Michaels breath caught in his throat as his thigh twitched. His achingly hard 4 inches was begging and pleading for the man to keep going but Michaels brain was telling him that the smart thing to do would be to wait. But all common sense flew out the window as Michael said;

"Don't stop"
One of Michaels hands gripped at Luke's bicep, the other desperately fisting the sheet. Luke pressed his hips harder, rotating and grinding against Michael, intently listening to every single one of the boy's soft whimpers and moans. Luke pressed wet, open mouthed kisses to Michaels neck, softly gnawing at the flesh. Michael whimpered, nudging softly against Luke's head.

"Lukey"
Michael whimpered. Luke picked his head up, his hips keeping up their assault. Michael laced his fingers into Luke's blonde curls and leaned up, pressing their lips together. Luke caught on, feeding into the boy's neediness, pressing their bodies closer as his hips fell into a consistent grinding motion. Luke slid his tongue into Michaels mouth, occasionally biting the boy's lip.

"Luke- I'm gonna- make me- ugh"
Michael whimpered softly, his eyes fluttering as his stomach tightened.

"Let go, baby, let go for me"
Luke whispered hotly in Michaels ear. Michael whimpered, his hips bucking a few times before he was spilling inside of the boxers Luke gave him. Michaels body shook as he absorbed his climax, his entire body filled with warmth. Luke's mouthed gaped open, a husky groan falling into Michaels neck as Luke came in his boxers, growling softly.

"Wow, I haven't came in my
boxers since I was fifteen"
Luke mused as he softly rotated his hips, guiding them both down from their highs. Michael paused for a moment before a string of giggled left his lips. Luke chuckled, shaking his head as he got up from the bed. He cringed at the uncomfortable feeling of his sticky boxers. The man walked to the bathroom and cleaned himself up, pulling in a new pair of boxers and a pair of sweatpants. He grabbed another fresh pair of  boxers and went back to Michael. He leaned his palms against the bed so their faces were barely an inch apart. Michael smiled up at the man, his eyes slowly blinking.

"You can take a shower if you'd
like while I make you dinner"
Luke said, peppering soft kisses against Michaels lips. The boy hummed, leaning up to make Luke give him a real, deep kiss.

"Okay, thank you"
Michael said sweetly as he was handed the fresh boxers. Luke kissed Michael once more before leaving the boy to do what he had to do.