€2

How it all started.

—  Mother
~ Yeri
· Author

— You stupid lazy thing! Wake up bitch! School's starting today
And you don't want to miss it cause I got your stuffs ready, now wake up!!

~Mom, you sounded like my alarm clock, the only thing that differ is that
It curses, alarm clocks don't curse.

— Whatever child! Now pack your things and get ready for school!

· As the child groans the impatient mother of hers stopped her way out her room, about to check the omelette she made. She has her kind side as well.

· As Yeri did her usual routine. She headed outside, finding her bicycle. Once she found it she sat at its seat and started driving.

— Stay safe bitch!

~ I will mom!

· As Yeri was driving her bicycle she had thoughts about the school year already.

She smiled

· She'll get to met her boyfriends again, she was quite nervous but mostly excited.
They were five in the group which consists of Sehun, Jonghyun, D.O, Chanyeol, and N.

Flashback.

Listen class, today we will meet six new students, each one from different schools. Transferees, please come in.

The class whispered of how they were amazed of their looks, body, and almost everything. Well except for one. Yeri

So please, introduce yourself one by one, boy in the end please start.

Hello everyone! My name is Oh Sehun, but you can call me dadd- Sehun for short.

The names D.O. And I like steak.

Yo yo wassup! Yo yo I'm Jonghyun yo! Nice to meet yo!

Hello classmates! Hope we will get together! And by the way I'm Chanyeol but you can call me Yeol.

I'm N Hakyeon but call me N please. Nice to meet you.

And the last one!

Um hello, Kim Yerim but you can call me Yeri for short.

Okay! Transferees please seat at the vacant seat over there!

Yes sir they said in unison.

Yeri|| Sehun || Chanyeol || D.O || Jonghyun || N ||

Lunch Break
Yeri was simply nervous. Just because she can't socialize with every girls in the school. Not event the simple ones. But there is this group of new students whom she met earlier. Maybe she can sit with them. Or maybe not?

Um excuse me~ Sehun oppa right? May I sit with you guys?

Sure~ Yeri right?

Yeah.

Since then, Yeri became close with these boys, and more people are jealous of how Yeri is surrounded with 5 handsome, hot and charming boys.

Well if there are 5 charming newbies there are also
7 charming oldies whose been in the school for a long time.

Their group was called "Bangtan Boys" which contains
— Jin
— Suga
— J-Hope
—Rap Mon
— Jungkook
— V
— Jimin

And for the worst, They all have their number one target, Yeri.
Since Yeri has the looks, but fails to have the confidence they thought
That Yeri will be fun if they pick on her, play with her, or the worse rape her.

Yeri and her boyfriends heard about that rumor, and ever since  that rumor spreaded Yeri was afraid interacting with others, but except for her boyfriends, of course.

These 5 boys never fail the girl to smile, not even a single day.
Everyday these boys team up and finds a way on how to cheer their precious cupcake.
No matter how it takes, they will always protect her.

Protect her from the bangtan, or even the things that hurt her.
Inside Out.

Flashback done.

~ Oppas! How have you been? How's summer? Is it fun? Did you find any of your girlfriends yet? You oppas still look handsome till now! You guys look more handsome!!

I'm the most handsome of them all right Cupcake? -Sehun

Talk about yourself seahoon! I'm the most handsome oppa! Right cupcake? -Jonghyun

Ringggg ringgggggg the bell sang

~ We have no time for your handsomeness oppas! So let's hurry now to our own respective classroom!

a/n cupcake=yeri

· Yeri and the boys started running for their clasrooms, as if they were playing tag. The one in the back serves as the tag.

As you know, nothing lasts forever and everything changes too. So does their sections.
Yeri got seperated to some of their oppas but the oppa that stayed with her with this school year is no other thannnnn

You guessed it.

————————————————

Okay!!!! poll time!

So which oppa is gonna be with yeri this school year?

a. Jonghyun
b. N
c. Chanyeol
d. Sehun
e. D.O

I'll like to see your answers on the comment section below! ;)

Word count: 751 words