A surprise visit

Kallen Pov:

I waited for him to show. But still...no sign of him. So I kept waiting. 30 minutes passed, still no show. I laughed out loud to myself.

Oh no Colby, there will be no ditching me.

I smiled and as class ended, I gathered my stuff, and made my way to the parking lot.

Let's go pay a little visit to Colby...

I got in my car and i began driving to his house. This isnt the first time Ive had to drive to his house. But the first time( which was like a year ago) that I had to drive to his house Colby was with me...And he was drunk.

*Flash-back*

I was driving down the long, dark road, finally heading home. Today had been a good day to go to the beach. I sped up to 65 mph and blasted music to jam out too. International Love by Pitbull, blasted from the speakers and I nodded along to the song. I was still driving when a wobbly figure up a-head caught my attention. I cocked my head to the side, it was a person. And the person was totally wasted. And then when I got closer I recognized who it was.

It was Colby Boyd.

Why was he all the way out here? And drunk?!

I turned down the music and pulled over next to him.

He looked over and squinted at me, then when he saw it was me he smiled and stumbled a bit.

"h-hey d-dude" He slurred.

"Colby, Why in the hell are you all the way out here?" I asked

"There was this p-party and it was fun!" He expression with enthusiasm.

"Well," I said, "You wanna ride?" I asked

He laughed and stumbled again.

I waited for his answer.

Then he nodded and stumbled his way into my car and sat his drunk ass in the passenger seat and shut the door. I began driving and sped up again.

Colby rolled the window down and stuck his head out the window.

"WOOOOOOOOOO!" He yelled then he returned his head back into the car.

I laughed and he blasted the music. You Make Me Feel... by Cobra Starship was playing.

Colby looked over at me with an eyebrow raised. I looked at him sidways.

"What?" I asked

He shook his head. Then he unplugged my ipod and plugged in his. He began thrumming through his ipod till he found a song. It was: S.E.X by Nickelback.

I smiled and Colby began singing along. And well, so did I.

After the song he gave me directions on where he lived and I made my way to his house. Once outside it, he hoped out and turned and looked at me.

"Th-thanks!" He said and then stumbled away, and into his house he went.

I shook my head and laughed as I drove away.

*End of flash-back*

Once outside his house, I parked, got out of the car, walked up the porch and stood before the door. I raised my fist and knocked on the door.

 Colby's POV:

After take GOOD pain pills and  shoving a yummy sandwich in my mouth, I was gonna head back upstairs when someone knocked on the door...wtf?

I made my way to the door and opened it.

My eyes almost popped out of my head when I realized who it was...It was Kallen!