Chapter 27.2

I stood in the elevator wiping my tears as I waited for the doors to open. "How the fuck could you be so stupid!" I whispered. "This was just a huge waste of time." I walked down the long hallway and pushed open the doors to my room, to see Kerri and Ellis both sitting there anxious to know what happened. "Sooooooooo, what happened? Did y'all do the nasty???" Ellis asked with a smile. I wiped my eyes and shook my head. "Wait...have you been crying?" I sighed trying to force back the tears that were forming again, but I failed.

"Aww, come here!" Ellis said pulling me into him. Kerri sighed and rubbed my back. "Don't cry, What happened?" I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to form some words. "I-It's over, like really over." Kerri frowned. "Wait what? He said that?" I nodded. "So your whole seduction thing didn't work?" I shook my head. "No...well, it did for a minute...until Ariana showed up." Ellis eyes widened. "Ariana?? She was there? The last time we saw her, she left with a group of friends." I sighed. "Well obviously she didn't."

Kerri sighed and shook her head. "She caught you guys." I nodded. "She came back for something in the room and August gave it to her.....and I was about to leave after she did, but once I opened up the door, she was standing right there, with that evil smirk she always had." "Oh my god.." Kerri mumbled. "So let me get this straight, August gave in to you, until y'all got caught?" I nodded. "It was like once he saw Ariana, he pratically begged her to not leave him, he even told her what we had just did meant nothing to him." "WHAT?!" Ellis yelled. "Please tell me your joking." "I wish I was." I mumbled.

"He told me that we were over, and that we had been over since I didn't say I love you back that day." Ellis and Kerri were quiet for a few seconds. "......So what are you gunna do now?" Kerri asked lowly. "I came out here for a answer and I got it, now we can go home." Ellis nodded. "Alright, our flight home is in two days, I'll make sure everything is set." I shook my head. "No, I don't wanna stay here, I wanna leave tonight." "You sure?" Keri asked. "Yeah, I can't spend another night here." Kerri pulled out her phone and quickly typed something. "The next flight home is at 12am, is that good?" I nodded. "Alright, me and Ellis will take care of the details, you just pack up and rest....we'll come back to check on you later."

I nodded and watched Kerri and Ellis left my room, closing the door softly behind them. I changed into a tshirt and leggings and threw my hair into a messy bun. I layed down in bed, trying to get some sleep before I had to get up in pack. This trip was officially over for me.

AUGUST P.O.V.

"You ready to go ma?" I asked Ariana who was still ignoring my ass. I convinced her to let me take her out for dinner tonight as an apology for fucking up. I sighed and grabbed her hand, pulling her outside the hotel. "Im sorry bae, forreal, I know I messed up real bad but I told you it didn't mean anything." Ariana huffed and folded her arms across her chest. "And you expect me to believe that?? You didn't even tell me Simone was your ex." I sighed. "I know, and Im sorry for that to, but I ain't never lied to you about how I feel, Im here with you 100% whether you believe me or not." Ariana opened her mouth to speak, but a voice behind me stopped her.

"Mr.Alsina?" I turned around to see one of the valet members. I ifted my brows up. "Your car is here for you." "So everything with the engine is good now?" The man frowned. "....I guess it is.." I nodded and handed the man 20 dollars. "Thanks man." I turned back around to Ariana and motioned for her to get in the car. Once we were both inside, I pulled off down the highway. "Is your engine fixed?" Ariana mumbled. "It should be...everything seems okay for the most part." She nodded and looked out the window. "Are you ever gunna forgive me?" She shrugged. I sighed and continued to drive to the resturant."

1 HOUR LATER-SIMONE P.O.V.

I woke up to a slight vibration under me pillow. I grunted and fished out my phone from under me. I squinted at my screen to see Kerri's name flashing across my screen.