Chapter 2

I got a new job, so I decided to officially start this book since I'll probably be busy on the 9th, ENJOY you guys

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I was thrown out off my thoughts from a rapid knocking on my door. I sighed and got up from the couch. I walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey girl." Ellis said walking inside with Kerri trailing right behind him holding two bags. "Uhhh Can I help y'all?" I said still holding the door open.

Ellis plopped himself down on the couch and kicked his feet up. Kerri sat down on my loveseat. "Actually, you can." Ellis said with a smile. I sighed and closed the door. "What is it?" I said sitting down next to Ellis. "Well." He started. "Your girl over there decided to bring her ass over to my house to try on birthday dresses." I nodded. "I think both of them are tragic, so we need a second opinion." I rolled my eyes and nodded. "Alright, show them to me."

Kerri smiled and pulled out both of her dresses. I examined them both and frowned. "You see that look?" Ellis said pointing to my face. "That's a hell to the nah look." Kerri sucked her teeth. "Shutup Ellis! I wasn't asking you, remember??" Kerri said sneering at Ellis. "Whatever." "Honestly, the one on the right gotta go, but I think the one on the left can be saved." Ellis chuckled. "Chile please, Olivia Pope can't even fix that ugly ass mess of a dress." Ellis said playing with his nails. I chuckled. "Shutup E, I can fix this." I took the dress from Kerri and put it in my bedroom. "Come back on Friday to pick it up, it should be done by then."

Kerri nodded. "Thanks." I smiled. "Your the birthday girl, you know I got you." "Speaking of your birthday." Ellis started. "I heard EVERYBODY is coming through, oooh girl I can't wait to turnup, and MOST importantly see that fineeeeee brother August perform." I rolled my eyes. "Ellis!" Kerri yelled. "What? Just because he's Simone old dick we can't talk about him?" Me and Kerri gave him a stale look. "Ok,ok I digress." I shook my head. "You must of forgot that he cheated on me with my bestfriend and could possibly be the father of her baby!" Ellis made a sour face. "....Right, my bad girl." Kerri shook her head.

"Speaking of Stasia...have you talked to her at all..?" I folded my arms across her chest. "No and I don't plan on it." Kerri sighed. "Don't you wanna know if August is really the father or not?" I shook my head. "No, what diffrence does it make? He still slept with her regardless." Ellis nodded. "I know that's right girl, don't let Ms. Ugly dress over here make you stop thinkin right." I chuckled. Kerri gave Ellis a death stare. "Anyways." Kerri said turning her attention back to me.

"You've been friends with her for years, don't you think you atleast need to have a conversation with her?" I shook my head again. "NO, N-O! Damn Kerrri, what's the sudden intrest in Stasia??" Ellis laughed. "Just tell her girl." I frowned. "Tell me what??? I said looking at them both. Kerri sighed. "Simone look...I kinda invited Stasia to my birthday party Saturday." My eyes shot open. "You did what?!" I said standing up. Ellis pulled me back down on the couch. Kerri sighed again. "She's my friend to, I just couldn't invite her, she knew I was having a party." I sighed and held my head.

Ellis rubbed my back. "Its ok girl, don't stress, let that hoe try to pop of Saturday, She'll get the beat down of her life, trust and believe." I sighed again. "Ellis shut..up!" He sucked his teeth. "Hell nah, y'all know I've been waiitng for the day to meet that trick!" I shook my head. "Kerri, why and the hell would you do that? It's bad enough that I have to see August." Kerri nodded. "I know, I know, but let's not forget WHY your doing it." She said with a smile. Ellis fanned her off. "Girl bye, it's JUST your birthday, you had a hundred of them before." I laughed. "Do you ever stop?" Ellis shook his head. "Nope."

"Please don't let Stasia change your mind in coming." I sighed. "Fine, but just know this, she has ONE thing to say to me and it's World War 3." Kerri nodded. "Alright, fine." Ellis laughed. "Yasssssssss this fena be my type of party!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What y'all think gon happen?

Ellis to the right >> (Funky Dineva)

Vote/Comment!!