Chapter 15• Godspeed Jack Sparrow

A crash startled Will and I, both of us knowing nothing good could come from the sound. "All I wish for is for one days rest. Just one." I sighed, sheathing my sword as I covered my neck with my dark matted hair.

"Love, even if we had a so called days off, you and I would not be resting." Will teased causing me to blush and shake my head.

"One more of your comments Will and I swear..." I threatened playfully a smile arising to my lips when he kissed my forehead.

"I love you."
"Love you too William. Now let's go up shall we?"

We went up to the main deck hearing shouts and chains around us, the creaking of a boat I knew all too well. "Actually I say we go back down?"

"Charlotte!"

I growled in annoyance, making my way to the center of the main deck, Will right by my side. "Oi, fishface!" The voice of my brother caught my attention. Actually, everyone's attention. Silence striking the air.

I still felt anger towards the man, whose side I still managed to be on somehow. Like a circle, I always ended up back towards him.

"Loose something? Eh? Scungilli?" Jack teased as he drunkenly fell down the stairs, the crew cringing at the fall.

"There's no way I'm related to him. I'm serious, there can't be." I sighed as William chuckled at my words, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Got it!" Jack shouted victoriously, holding up the jar. "Come to negotiate eh? You slimy git."

"Yes that's your brother." William whispered in my ear, pressing a kiss to one of the uncovered love bites causing me to hiss at the sensitive spot.

"Look what I got!" He beamed. "I got a jar of dirt! I got a jar of dirt! And guess what's inside it!" He sang prancing around with the prize. Everyone seemed genuinely confused by his antics but at the same time, it was Jack Sparrow. As soon as his little jig was finished, Jones figured he had enough letting the cannons emerge from the sides of his ship.

"Hard the starboard!" I shouted to the crewmen.
"Brace the fore yard!" Will commanded everyone following our orders.

Cannons blasted through the Pearl, as I turned it around Pickett warning me, "She's on us! She's on us!"

"I can see that you twats!" I responded doing my best to steer the sinking ship.
"What are those on your neck?" Jack's voice rang from beside me and I rolled my eyes.

"This is not the time for your unneeded brotherly protection!" I snapped as he took the wheel. Cannons barely missed us, some grazing the expendable parts of the ship as I climbed up on the mainmast to get a better look through my spyglass. "We've got her!" I shouted in joy watching the Dutchman fall drastically behind. "They've given up!"

Suddenly the ship jerked and I screamed, almost falling into the water but I clung onto the rope, sliding down it burning my hands greatly. "We must have hit a reef!" Marty concluded but looking over the edge, it wasn't.

"Damn this squid!" I growled out, Will's voice echoing my thoughts. Get away from the rails.
"Charlotte!" Will snatched me away by my waist. "Do not be daft, stay away from the rail!"

I pushed his hands off of me with a glare. "I wasn't being daft."
"Obviously you were if you stayed there for a second too long!"

"Do not argue with me!" I snapped crossing my arms. "I was just about to move-" Will's hands grabbed my face and his lips covered mine, kissing me in a way of which he thought would be his last.

I kissed him back but pulled away sharply, "Kiss me after we kill this thing." I said. "Timing William."

"To arms!" Elizabeth cried, and I mocked her annoying voice childishly.
"Load guns! Defend the mast!" Jack ordered after her.