seventeen

OKAY I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE READS OH MY GOSH I AM SO HAPPY!! DEFINITELY GONNA WRITE KILLER CHAPTERS FOR YOU ALL ❤️❤️

Shawn's POV

"THE DEATH OF A BACHELOR," Becca screams into her hairbrush as we were getting ready for a dinner. "What? You don't like my beautiful singing voice! I'm just like you," she says realizing I was staring at her cuz she was so loud. "You're crazy," I joke kissing her cheek.

"My highlight!" She says swatting me away and I playfully roll my eyes. "You don't need makeup, you're fucking gorgeous." I say and she crinkles her face into a cheesy smile. We were spending the summer in LA.

Becca wanted to meet Bree's boyfriend, Matt. I think she feels bad she has all my attention. She's so selfless and I feel like she's going to look into the field of becoming a therapist. She has like four years left of doctor school or whatever you call it.

I dunno, she doesn't need to work a day in her life but I'm proud she is so dedicated; I'm gonna marry this beautiful woman one day. "Shawn? I said are you ready to leave? Bree and Matt are out front." My girl breaks me from my thoughts and I nod. "Yeah, sorry. I was just thinking." I laugh and she giggles.

"Alright, lets go." She says taking my hand into hers. I smile down at her and she blushes looking at the ground.

**

"So Shawn, Becca. Matt and I have some news..." Bree smiles looking at Matt. "We got married!" Matthew then says and I look up at Matt and give him a high five.

They look so much happier.

"No way!" Becca speaks up as Bree shows us her ring and we all laugh. "You sneaky mother fuckers! Let's drink to this," Becca says clinking her glass with Bree's and they both laugh.

Something's telling me Becca isn't too happy. Marriage was a really triggering subject to her since her parents fought a lot when we were in high school. Plus, she's always rambling on how weddings are overrated, but then cries every time we attended a wedding together. Especially Victoria and Wesley's.

I just feel like we're too young for all of this. Who knows what could happen. Everything could be gone in a second. It's crazy.

-

After a good meal, the waiter brought us out some dessert and Bree and Becca fell in love. Matt and I sat back and waited for the two women to finish their cakes.

"Shawn, we need to go home now." Bree says and I look over to Becca and she's not there. "Where's Becca?!" I speak up suddenly feeling a bit drowsy from the many glasses of wine. "She's not feeling well. I told her we were gonna bring the car up to her- Matt is taking her to the bathroom since he knows where it is." Bree says and for a moment my heart stopped. I looked around the restaurant, people had their eyes on Bree and I. And I don't like it one bit.

"Shawn, come on." She says, my mind was at a stop. I couldn't think straight. "What happened?" I looked at Matt carrying my girlfriend. Her eyes were shut and she looked really tired. How did this happen within seconds?  I swoop in to try to help her but Bree stops me. "Shawn, listen. Matt is going to drive me and her to my place and you can see her later. I will take care of her." Bree assures me and I nod running my fingers through my hair, I was vulnerable. I can't see her like this.

I just can't.

Becca's POV

"I didn't know you could get food poisoning that fast." Bree closes her eyes as she's holding my hair up infront of the toilet. "I don't know? I love Italian-"

"Ahh Becca, it's definitely not that." I groan as I sit back on the floor of her bathroom. "I feel so nauseous, where's Shawn?" I look up at my boyfriend's best friend so miserably.

"Man- you're a mess- holy shit! Becca! I suspected something back at the restaurant, that's why I rushed you out but I dunno..." Bree has such a Cali girl accent, I love it.

"What?" I spat as I hold my stomach, does she think it's something else? "When was the last time you and Shawn-" she stops mid sentence as if I'm supposed to know what she's saying. "What do you mean when was the last time Shawn and I- oh fuck." I paused and felt sick to my stomach even more.

"Bree, you think I am pregnant?" I ask, what if it's a miscarriage and I'm feeling the wrath of Mother Nature beating the shit out of me?!

"I don't know, Becca," She sighs and I sink down groaning, "look at you." I look down at my tummy. There's no way.

"I just drank! No no no! I'm 24," I can't be already a month pregnant? Can I? How come I don't feel fat?! Suddenly every single moment flashed before my eyes and I felt like crying.

"Okay, don't freak out just yet. We don't know for sure, and you should know a thing or two anyway which should help. Let me run out to the store-"

"Don't know what?" My over protective boyfriend arrives at the best time. "Shawn! Get out I'm sick. Women only." I whimper and he frowns.

"I want to help- let me help you- princess." He says, he looked so drained. I did this to him? Wait until he finds out what's actually up.

"Yeah. You helped her alright." Bree chuckles to herself and I groan heading back for the toilet as my confused boyfriend turns away.

******

"You know, Shawn told me something last year to never ever ever tell you but since we are closer now- I literally can't keep it from you." Bree says resting her head on my lap. We were laying on her couch watching random episodes of Friends; it was now close to 9 pm and we have to wait for my test results to be faxed to her doctors office tomorrow morning.

"What is it?" I start to get worried. "No no- it's nothing bad- it's really cute actually." She chuckles. "Do you remember when I first met you? Shawn went crazy and came out here for your birthday and you thought I was his girlfriend and you ran out of the restaurant and Shawn gave you a card with some song lyrics on it?"

"Yes, of course I remember that. The day Shawn came back into my life." I smile down at her as she readjusts herself to sit next to me. "Those song lyrics are from a song he wrote and gave it to Ed Sheeran."

"Happier? That's Shawn's song?!" I say a little too fast and blink a couple times.

I loved Ed Sheeran. He took me to meet him once and I cried. We were 18 and that's when I knew Shawn and I didn't have a regular relationship. It really was a dream come truer, we loved every second of it.

I can't believe I drank. "Yep- he thought you were gonna dub him- I think that's why he lives like tomorrow it all could be over. Maybe that's why that night you two shared was too good to be true and-"

"Bree, enough." I laugh but sigh at the thought of Shawn being so insecure about us.

"You need to tell him," she says looking at me and I nod. "I know,"

GUYS WE HAVE SO MANY READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL IM SO SO HAPPY, DONT FORGET TO VOTE MY BABES