Throwing Stones At A Glasshouse

Start from the beginning

I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. What am I suppose to do? I was feeling like I didn't know which way to turn. Yet again, I was feeling completely vulnerable and useless. Yet again I was Bambi in this moment. That being said, I did the only thing I could do. Walking over towards Bryce I wrapped my arms around his back and leaned my head on his hard back. Slowly his tense back, relaxed as I held him.

This was all I could do. His mind had been made. Though, I had to let him know that I was still down for him. Even if he doubted that things would go badly. Bryce turned around in my arms and cradled me in his chest. His delicate finger grazed  over my back tracing small circles into my skin. I just wanted all this pain to just go away.  "I don't want to leave you." he whispered.

"Then don't let me go."

A cool finger slipped underneath my chin and I was greeted with the warm green orbs.  They held so much emotion in them it was overwhelming. But in the same token, I was drawn to them like a moth to a flame. Soon enough, his lips met my own. My eyes fluttered shut as I wrapped my arms around his neck. His lips were soft and warm against mine. I felt his hands travel down my sides and rested just above my butt. Out of habit, I tangled my fingers into his soft mane. This kiss was unique, one I've only experienced once or twice with him. This kiss was saying all the words neither of us could say. 

He was afraid, and I could not only see that but feel that. I was afraid too, of Raymond and the unknown. But I was mostly afraid of losing Bryce. We've invested so much into this, why stop now?  I had to reassure him, that I meant every word I've said. I'm still in this, all or nothing. After all we've been through, I still believed in this. Believed in us.

With one quick movement, Bryce hooked his hands around my thighs hosting me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. One hand was wrapped around my waist, securing me and the other was reached up and ripped the hair tie out of my hair. My hair cascaded down over my shoulders while his fingers tangled themselves in it.

My back was now pressed up against the far wall. Bryce removed his lips from mine and started going to work on my neck. I couldn't help but let a moan escape from my lips as he claimed my neck. He was completely supporting me and good thing too, because my bones were turning into jelly by the moment. His teeth grazed over my bare flesh causing an ache in between my legs to spark.

******[Explicit]********

(A/N: Just pretend right now Shay is on birth control or something and she can't get knocked up lol)

Bryce pulled back and our eyes met in that instant. His eyes blazed with hunger. I guess he could see the same fire burning in my eyes because he smiled lightly before grasping my face and kissing my passionately. His fingers fumbled with the ends of my shirt, almost asking for permission. I nodded into our kiss and before I knew the shirt was up and over my head and tossed onto the floor. And soon went Bryce's shirt. 

Our tongues battled with each others, the need to have each other growing by the second. His hands roughly toyed with the straps of my bra before ripping it off.  He squeezed them roughly in his large hands and I had to bit down on my lip to stop the verge to moan again.

No surprise when a soft moan erupted from me when Bryce popped one of my awaiting breast into his mouth. Somehow, some way, before I knew it we were both in nothing but our underwear. Had I been completely oblivious the whole time just from his touch? Bryce's erection was pressed into my abdomen. Bryce looked up at me and smiled lightly at me. "Til this day, it amazes me how I just become putty in your fingers."

I chuckled. "The feeling is mutual."

He kissed me then. I felt Bryce struggle slightly trying to get his boxers off but once they were, he pushed my panties to the side. His dick teased my aching entrance. A whimper rippled off my lips and Bryce's eyes darkened as a devilish grin appeared on his plump swollen lips. "Always so impatient."