n o t e - 1

hello :)

sorry i haven't updated in a while, i just haven't had the motivation to write since i haven't been getting much response on this book. however, i realised that i only started writing for the fun of it, and as such, i intend to end it that way. but of course, your kind words are always welcome in either my DMs or the comments, i do check both. then again, if you have nothing nice to day, don't say anything at all.

so now that that's out of the way, i hope that you understand that i am not always free, and don't always have time to write. everything comes from my pea-sized brain, and it's not copy-righted. so, please do not copy this story or use the storyline as a base for yours as i do put in a lot of effort into writing.

anyway, the good news is that since i've got a whole month of holidays, i've decided to dedicate as much as i can into writing this book. i've already got 2 chapters almost done, just needs to be typed out, a cast list, and a new cover which i've already updated.

if you could take a moment to comment something nice and/or share this story with your friends or anyone, i'd appreciate it from the very bottom of my heart. feel free to ask me anything, i'll get back to you ASAP!

lots of love,
skye.

also, here are my social media handles that i'd like to share. you can comment yours if you want to as well.

instagram - @zxdaya (zendaya fan account)

spotify - @orange.bubble

twitter - @gayattm