I could tell Zach enjoyed it when she was annoyed. It was funny to watch her scrunch her face up as Zach told us stories of him in college. He kept mentioning a man named Maher Saleh which was his partner in crime.

It was nice to see a little bit of Zachs background. I enjoyed the little stories everyone told.

When it came my turn I shared a story of when I had a stalker boyfriend way back in my early college days. After I finished Terry looked at me. "I mean you're gorgeous I can kind of understand why he would follow you around."

I rolled eyes and bumped my shoulder against his playfully. "Very funny."

Zach scratched his neck. "He's right." He chuckled.

Suddenly Jenny stood up and threw the napkin on her nap on the table. "That's it." She growled and picked up her bag to put it on. She quickly kicked Zach in shin. "You're an asshole!" She put on her sunglasses and stomped out of the restaurant.

It definitely got everyone staring at us. I was frozen midway, my mouth open because I was about to eat something. I was definitely shocked.

Zach shrugged and his eyes lit up. "Well that was quite a night." He smiled. "She lasted a lot longer than most."

I dropped the spoon and then frowned. "That's mean. She's going to tell your dad anyways."

Zach leaned in slightly. "I don't care anymore." He looked deeply into my eyes as he said that. I felt my cheeks heat up but then quickly ignored him because I felt a weird feeling when I looked back at him.

Terry looked at his watch. "I think it's time for me to go."

"Yeah me as well." I said after checking my watch too. I had other errands to run and my job was basically done here. It was fun while it lasted.

Terry turned to me. "Oh no I forgot to order something." He had a worried look on his face.

I frowned. "What is it?"

Zach planted his hand on his face and slowly slid it down. I guess he knew what Terry was going to say.

"I forgot your number." Terry smiled charmingly.

Zach sighed. "And there it is."

I laughed and felt shy as he pulled that  cheesy line. "Um sure." I gave him my number and he smiled.

"Ill definitely call you soon." He winked and grabbed his jacket. When he saw me also getting up and getting ready to leave, he asked if he could have the pleasure of taking me home but Zach quickly interrupted.

"It's okay you go ahead Terry." Zach said.

Terry looked at me. And I forced a smile. Zach was a pain in the ass, it will take me a while to get a taxi. "No zachs right. I'll probably slow you down." I lied right through my teeth.

Terry nodded, it seemed like he was disappointed. "Okay. Have a good rest of your night."

I smiled and waved goodbye to him. I proceeded to collect my things and walk out the door but Zach stopped me. "I'll take you home since I just remembered that taxis rarely come by here." He said it as if he just remembered.