Chapter 5

It's been a long time but as you know updates for this book will be slow as I'm trying to Finish my other books. Thanks do reading!

Please enjoy and leave comments and vote!! Thank you so much!!

Also this LOVELY cover was made by @IAm-Done
Thank you so much babe!!! ♥️

*if you'd like to send me covers please go to my profile info, the email is there:)

*****

I walked out to the city. I should bring a friend but I really didn't know anyone here. It really sucked to not have any friends.

I took a taxi to go grocery shopping and finally arrived. Thank god I put on flats instead of heels because that would have been terrible.

I walked into the huge supermarket and finally was ready to check out.

As I was waiting in line for the cashier, I reached to look at a magazine sitting on a shelf.

As I was reading the latest gossip about celebrities I felt a pang in my back. It really hurt and I sharply turned around to confront the idiot behind me.

"Oh it's you!"

I looked up at the familiar face and realized it was Zach. This rich boy can't even handle a cart! Do I have to teach him this too.

I remained calm even though inside I was fuming. "It's good seeing you too Mr. Zach." I quickly turned around and put the magazine back. It was my turn at the cashier so I paid and began heading out.

"Do you need any help?"

I looked up at Zach who was now next to me chugging his soda. All he bought was a freaking soda?

"No it's fine I only have two bags to carry."

"You sure? I don't carry these guns for nothing." He smirked as he playfully flexed his arms.

Is this guy serous?

"I don't want you to hurt yourself. It seems they are barely there." I rolled my eyes.

Oh no I'm supposed to keep it professional. Come on Amira don't feed into his immaturity.

Zach choked on his soda. "Well well goody two shoes actually has an attitude." He cleared his throat.

I ignored him. I didn't like socializing to anyone outside my work place, especially if you're my client.

I sighed as the bags started to weigh me down. Zach noticed and snatched the two bags from my grasp.

My eyes widened. "Excuse me! Give me back those bags!"

"I'm helping you weakling." Zach said over his shoulder.

I grabbed the bags. "I didn't ask for your help." I began pulling one of the bags away.

"You're making a scene." Zach gritted through his teeth.

"N-"

One of the bags ripped and all the contents inside it fell to the ground. I was just thankful that every thing in the bag was not glass.

Everyone began staring at us. I became slightly nervous and bent down to pick up everything quickly and put it in the other bag since the other bag was ripped. This bag now is super heavy and it might rip as well.

"I'll go get you another bag." He said and went back inside the store.

Oh god he's coming back?

I didn't wait I quickly picked everything up and set it in my arms. It was super heavy and I couldn't really see In front of me.

I struggle but called over a taxi and threw my bags and got in. Before I could close the door I saw a peek of Zach's glare.

*****

"Mr. Zach please put that down." I sighed. Today he was really being a pain in the ass. He kept playing around with a snow globe that he found on his desk.

"It sparkles Miss. No Fun." He snapped.

"That's not my name." He's been acting difficult this probably because of yesterday. He's refused to do any work his dad planned and arrived late to all the meetings. It was beginning to really get under my skin.

He sat down. "Right I forgot it's Miss Uptight and Boring." He chuckled. "I'm so good."

"No you're not!" I snapped but then calmed down. Remember Amira you're a professional. Keep it classy.

"See." He smirked.

His secretary entered the room and offered me coffee. "Thank you." I smiled as I reached for a cup but Zach quickly got up and smacked my hand.

I glared at him. "What's wrong with you?"

"That's not good for you." He sang. "You'll become even more stressed."

I crossed my arms and grit my teeth. "Who said I'm stressed."

He brightly smiled and pointed to himself. "This guy!"

I want to quit.

****

Zach finally finished his PowerPoint right before it was time to get out of work. I think he did it on purpose. He really wants me to quit. That's his reputation, or so I've heard.

But it won't work on me. Well hopefully it doesn't.

"I'm glad you're done. I'll review the details and get back to you." I packed my computer in and put all my stuff in the bag. I was so glad that I was done for the day with this buffoon.

"At least you attended all meetings today." Zach's dad passed by his office.

Zach eyed me. "Yes it was all me." He smiled.

I stepped closer to him eyeing him back.

Zach's dad scoffed. "I hope so."

Zach smiled politely. "I'm such a good son. I did ever-"

I stabbed my heel into his fancy shoe.

"Ah!" He screamed. It was so high pitched I almost laughed. I muffled it and he looked at me in shock.

I smiled politely at his dad. "Yes I've helped him. Thank you for checking on us."

His dad nodded proudly and walked away. I sighed and removed my foot off of Zach's foot.

He quickly bent down to rub his foot. "Ow ow ow ow." He took off his shoe along with the sock and gasped. "It's swollen!!" He cried.

"I can see that." I giggled.

He looked at me in disbelief. "You monster."