Aquamarine x Female Reader pt 1.

Start from the beginning

"Gems, weapons ready, they could be anywhere." Garnet said.

Pearl searched through her weapons and summon a rapier from her gem and handed it to (yn).

"I know your ready for this, but stick with us just in case." Pearl said.

"Did Connie send anymore pictures?" Amethyst asked Steven.

"No, nothing."

"Don't worry Steven, we're gonna get our friends back." (Yn) said, reassuring him.

"Thanks (yn)."

"Let's split up, Pearl and Amethyst with me, (yn), stick with Steven.

They all nodded walking different paths.

"Connie!" Steven whispered loudly.

He tried to call her but suddenly heard her ringtone.

"Its her phone! C'mon Steven!"

They both ran quickly as the sound got closer, only to find her phone laying on the ground, then the gems came too.

"W-was that Connie's ph-" Pearl said but was cut off hearing a loud thud.

Both (yn) and Steven slowly turned to see a huge Topaz staring at them. And then a giggle was made and a small blue gem poked her head out.

"Oh no! You've found uuuus!" She said smiling at the Crystal Gems.

They readied their weapons at them, (yn) felt nervous seeing these two Homeworld gems who have all their friends stuck in that big Topaz, the other one must be the gem whos looking for her dad.

"Give it up Aquamarine! You got nowhere to run!" Steven said trying to be tough.

"Oh! Whats that now? Did you think we were running away?" She said, as her huge friend held her walking over to them.

"Steven! (Yn)! Save yourselves! After you save us!" Jaime said struggling.

Aquamarine took out her bow, whipping it into a wand like weapon.

"Huh! You know Topaz, now that I think about it, this Steven seems to know everyone on our list! The list DID come from a Steven after all. Maybe he can help us out." She said pointing at him. (Yn) got in front of him in a defensive manner.

"Just let the humans go!" She said.

"How rude! Who'd have thought a pretty human can be so threatening."

Aquamarine said smirking, making her blush in confusion. "W-whats that supposed to mean?"

"We're the Crystal Gems, you chump!" Amethyst said.

"Yeah yeah! Rose Quartz's old lackeys. That was in the report too. Though it never said about a human girl."

She twirled her wand around in a circle motion.

"We aren't here for any of you rogue gems, we'll leave you totally alone...."

(Yn) was feeling like she just wanted to punch her, despite her being adorable. Then her cuteness turned to a look of evil.

"IF...you can tell us where we can find MY DAD."

"I don't know what your talking about!"

She rolled her eyes.

"Hmm let's see...Yellow Diamond asked for a My Dad, a Connie, a Lars, a Sadie, a Mailman, and an Onion I think...six human variations specified in a report by PERIDOT 5XG."

Steven gasped upon hearing that name and realized a long time ago...

"Oh no, there are lots of humans! Theres my dad, Connie, Lars and Sadie, the mailman, Onion...I think."