Jin ran out of the room with his clothes on and holding onto his hair. "My-my hair. It's disgusting!" The boys laughed, and V took the opportunity to go inside and wash himself off.

J-hope stood up, walking to the study to get his things from the table. Suga knowing that the put a trap there, walked behind him, waiting for him to trip over the purposely crooked carped, and onto the table, where he would immediately get stuck.

After his plan worked, Suga closed the door and walked away.

Rapmonster was the only one left, and he was the one that probably got the most brutal prank. Suga then began to wonder it was a little too harsh for his colon, then shrugged it off.

The leader's stomach started growling loudly, and he clutched with embarrassment. "I think I digested that orange juice." He pushed the member aside, going to the bathroom at the speed of light. "Taehyung, hurry up!"

"You cannot speed perfection."

"Tae, my stomach is about to explode!"

"Can't hear you! I'm brushing my teeth, think I got some of that dough in my mout-" he suddenly gagged, spitting out and rinsing his mouth with water. "Oh my God, no one brush your teeth, the toothpaste has mayonnaise!" He gagged again, leaving the bathroom.

Rapmonster immediately ran inside, doing his business while the members started to freak out.

"Okay, okay, no one panic." Jimin tried to calm everyone down, but that was exactly what Suga wanted to happen. He wanted chaos. He wanted Revy to be entertained by the secret cameras he placed all over the place.

Suga grabbed the note from his pocket, whimpering to the guys. "Guys," they all looked at him with fear in their eyes. He read the note out loud, then showed them. "You, my dear Suga, have now witnessed the pranks I have bestowed all of the members with. Jin with his hair, J-hope with his sticky situation, Rapmonster with his stomach, Jimin with his pants, V with the amateur pranks, and Jungkook being a little, tied up. Now it's your turn, which means that as my best friend, you will get the worst. Love, Guard."

All of the boys gulped, Jin ran towards his room and his under his bed, V ran towards his room and hid in the closet, not noticing the mumbling of Jungkook who was stuck in his bed. Jimin remained still, trying to rationalize everything. The once innocent girl he had gotten to love, had now become this pranking monster who showed no mercy.

Jimin smiled, thinking of the cheesiest things once again. "Wow," he whispered.

"Seriously!?"

"What?"

"You're thinking about her while she's killing us off one by one!?"

"She's so unique and amazing, it's like falling for her all over again."

Suga became irritated, pushing him away. "Go hide, Romeo, or else she will-"

The ding of the elevator stopped Yoongi from saying anything. And from the elevator, they saw a close of stink bomb smoke flow out, and Revy holding her gas mask.

 And from the elevator, they saw a close of stink bomb smoke flow out, and Revy holding her gas mask

"No Yoongi, let him come to me. I won't hurt him too badly."

Yoongi and Jimin where now holding each other. Both had noticed the paintball gun she had leaning against her leg, but both boys had also noticed how badass Revy looked. Both of them took their phones out, taking a picture before backing away.

"Jagiya, baby, why don't we settle this nicely?" Jimin asked, putting his hands up. Revy clocked her gun, pointing it at Jimin and shooting it by his foot.

"As much as I like you. This is a war that I will win for the fangirls who you kill every day." She clocked her gun again.

"Run," Yoongi whispered.

"What?" Jimin asked, holding onto Yoongi's sleeve.

"Run!" Jimin ran, hiding under his bed and hugging his knees. "Nice job scaring the boys, you really traumatized them there," Yoongi commented.

"That's my job." She smiled, lifting her mask above her head. She told me to hide then look for Rapmonster, that she was going to let V, him, and I escape, but continue to terrorize the other boys.

"Guess we would be great partners in crime don't you think?" I gave her my notorious gummy smile, holding my hand up for her to take. She smiled, taking it and shaking it.

"Guess we do."