Tagged...Again

Nobody's gonna read this chapter...

\o/ 

Perfection.

Anyway, I've been tagged...again.
I've only been tagged twice and I've put them both in this book for some reason. Maybe it's because this book always gets the most reads out of all the others I've written *cough cough* Shameless Self-Promo *cough cough* Well I guess I'll stop stalling and actually do this.

I actually know and happen to love this Youtuber.

The Funny Stories Tag By Jaiden Animations

1) What is your funniest gaming moment?

Um. Uh. Idk Bro.

2) What has made you laugh so hard you couldn't breathe?

This may be confusing. So I was chilling in a Skype call talking to my friend @Orrido like any ordinary day. Now she tends to burp quite a lot and her burps tend to be...unusual. But this one burp was very special. It wasn't any one of her ordinary burps, no no no. Apparently, she called upon the wraths of Satan and all of the other demons in hell asking them to put all of their voices into this one burp. I was rolling on the bed, tears rolling out of my eyes. It was great. What kept me laughing was the thought of a past joke we have of the cast of Akame ga Kill in The Power Rangers! We're idiots.

I'll give you guys another story cause' I love ya'll <3

2 AM in the morning. I'm loopy, my friend's loopy. Here's an accurate representation of what happened:

She's Z
I'm K

Z: *Makes train noise*
K: What the hell was th-
Z: Why am I making train noises?!
Z: There are no trains here! I've never seen a train in my life! 
K: *Laughing*
Z: Why am I making TRAIN NOISES!?!

Z: CHOO! CHOO!
Z: WHY IS THERE A TRAIN OUTSIDE MY HOUSE!

Z: IS IT TRANSPORTING GOODS INTO CANADA
Z: ARE THERE TERRORISTS ON THE THE TRAIN
Z: ARE THEY GOING TO BOMB TERRORISTS
Z: WE SHOULD NOT BE CATTLE PEOPLE IN CARGO TRAINS! Did that make sense?
Z: oOHABABA DATS MY NAIL
Z: *Tining Noises* Why isn't this WORKING
K: Why is this my friend?
Z: GO IN NAIL
K: *Dying of Laughter* Z-
Z: Hey, you wanna see my wand?
K: Wha? Hold on, I'm typing our conversation
Z: Wait look-look! *Turns on face cam*
Z: Look at my wand~
~Small Time SKipoo~

Z: *Lifts up blinds* Are you looking at the night?
Z: You wanna see the night outside?
K: What the hell? *Laughing STILL*
Z: Can we RP now?

~Small time skipoo~

Z: *Begins to read Greek mythology out loud about Zeus getting ill from a fruit and throwing up five children (Chick IDK).*
Z: Did you like my story?
....
Z: Great answer
K: Yes, it was great. 
Z: That's not an-
K: I wrote it all down
Z: I wanna read it!

3) Do you have a funny story from school?

I do actually. So I was sitting in Science Class and my friend had just answered a question. This idiot named Travis tried to be clever and disagreed with her answer stating, and I quote 'You got the wrong answer! It's C (Insert her name here (I could care less about his information and yes, I'm doing a parenthesis within a parenthesis)).' He was wrong and she was right. My friend was telling him how much of an idiot he was and he got angry and said 'Whatever, let's just move on to Number C.' Boy did I have a laugh at that.

4) What is one of the best stories with one of your best friends?

So uh...it was 4:33 AM. My best friend and I @Orrido were drunk on sleep and uh...I made a chapter in my Story Book titled 'Based On This Night.' It wasn't based on the night. More accurately it was based on the fucking non-existent drugs in the air that we were inhaling the whole time. I made two chapters. Here's the first one for all of you lovely people. NO, I did not correct the grammatical errors in this so if you don't want to read something like that, don't. 

I'm KimjoYIYI

She's Zeroi

Here ya go:

4:33 am

Zeroi sat in her messy room, her red hair standing out from the rest of her body and her pale skin seeming to only make it stick out more. She laughed joyfully as the girl on her screen matched her emotions, laughing as well. Both had been talking to each other over skype for a over 8 hours. KimjoYIYIYIYIYIYI's laugh began to fade as a bright big smile rested again her face. The two had been friends for about 2 years now and were currently in the midst of doing an all niter with each other. It was 4:00 in the morning on a Saturday and he two were still talking. VERY LOUDLY. Zeroi held up a cup to the camera.

"So this was the cup I was telling you about." She said, turning the cup in her hand. "I don't know why, but its hates me. It wouldn't let me get cold water like I wanted." She explained to the hazel-haired girl on her screen.

"Aw, poor Zeroi~" She fakely cooed at the girl.

"I'm gonna-" The girl put the cup to her mouth, hesitating a bit before beginning to drink the water. Suddenly, the water began to glow a blue radiance. Zeroi opened her eyes and looked down at her water, seeing teh strange blue substance. She spit out the water immediately, but it was too late. She turned to KimijoYIYIYIIYIIYIYIYIYI with a concerned expression.

"Um...Zeroi?" KimijoYIYIYIYIYI called out to the girl softly. Zeroi raised an eyebrow.

"What?" Suddenly, both of her ears became pointy, like triangles. KimijoYIYIYIY's eyes widened as she looked at the sight before her. "What?!" Zeroi asked again, with a hint of a voice crack in her sentence.

"Um..." KimijoYIYIYIYIYI started. Then, the girl's long messy red hair turned into shiny blue short hair. KimijoYIYIYIYIYIY put a hand over her mouth.

"WHAT?!?" Zeroi yelled out to the girl, beginning to get concerned and a bit irritated at the fact that her question was not being answered. Then, it happened. Zeroi's whole face turned into an anime character. She was now Rin Okumura from BLue Exorcist.

ZEROI HAD DRUNKEN A STRANGE BLUE LIQUID AND NOW SHE HAD THE FACE OF RIN OKUMARA.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?! WIL KIMJOYIYIYIYI TELL HER?! OR WILL SHE STAY THE SAME FOR THE REST OF THIS CALL?!

FIND OUT ON TEH NEXT EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ~

----

God we're fucking idiots.

Thank you @sanspinkipootheyokai
For tagging me

And since I so fondly screwed up in this chapter and it's release date (i literally told myself that I was going to post it two days after the tag) I guess I'll have to prepare two chapters for your lovely viewing eyes because I love torturing myself. :D