Prologue

Note: I DO NOT OWN HUNTER X HUNTER, HUINTER X HUNTER WAS CREATED BY Yoshiihiro Togashi. ALSO, this is going to be a very short part. It's only the prologue.

-

(Kurapika's POV)

I sat on the edge of the hillside, glaring out at the sunset. I'd like to know how this all came to be...it happened so fast...to fast...I sighed as the wind blew through my hair. It seems like it was just yesterday...the day I was trapped here.

I was in battle, with my sworn enemies, The Phantom Troupe. Gon, Killua and Leorio were fighting along my side and it seemed like we were winning. I had already taken out two of there members, and there were less to deal with not to metion their leader, Chrollo Lucifer. He's a specialist, like I am when my eyes go scarlet. He steals nen abilities but of course, there are specific standards that need to be set for it to work. One of the members, Kortopi, used his nen trump card. He made a portal to an alternate dimension, one in which nen did not exist. He planned to trap me in their, which had worked, but, their leader had also been sucked in. Now I'm stuck here, with my worst enemy. We still hold our nen but we are the only two in this world that have it. I didn't intend for this to happen, nor did I want it to. At first it was horrible.

(Nobody's POV-Flashback)

"So, it looks like were both stuck here." Chrollo said casually, placing a hand on Kurapika's shoulder whom quickly slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me..." Kurapika said, not turning around. Chrollo glared at him.

"Kurapika-"

"Don't call my name!" Kurapika turned around, his eyes scarlet and filled with rage. "It's already bad enough I'm stuck here with my worst enemy! Don't try to be friendly to me!" He narrowed his eyes. "I'll never forgive you for what you've done." He said, knifes in his words, Chrollo only glared at him, a neutral expression.

"Your going to have to get used to me eventually. We are stuck here and there's no civilization in miles, maybe more than that. We've only got this house and each other." Kurapika grunted and turned around. Chrollo smirked. "Your also going to have to learn how to control that temper of your-"

"Shut up!" He said angrily, his hands in fists.

(End of Flashback-Kurapika's POV)

I eventually got used to him and managed to keep my calm...most of the time. Chrollo has also started making...moves on me. It's annoying and embarrassing.

(Flashback-Nobody's POV)

It was dinner and the two were eating ramen for dinner. Chrollo was almost done with his ramen when he looked over at Kurapika who's head was looking to the side. He hadn't touched his ramen. Chrollo smirked, putting down his chopsticks and walked over next to him. He sat down, grabbing Kurapika's chopsticks and picking up his ramen. Kurapika looked over at him. Chrollo put his arm around Kurapika and pulled him closer.

"W-what on earth are you doing!"

"You'll starve if you don't eat." Chrollo put the chopsticks to his mouth. "Say 'ahhh.'" Kurapika's cheeks went pink.

"What on earth is wrong with you?!"

"You have to eat, and I won't let go until you do." A few minutes passed with silence. Chrollo still refused to let go. Kurapika grunted.

"Fine!" Chrollo's smirk grew as he put the chopsticks to Kurapika's mouth.

"Ahhh" (Corolla's voice) Kurapika's blush ripened as he opened his mouth. Chrollo quickly pulled the ramen away. "You have to say 'ah'. Kurapika rolled his eyes. He opened his mouth.

"Ahhh..." He said unenthusiastically as Chrollo fed him the ramen. Kurapika ate it, turning to the side.

"So how was it?" Chrollo asked with a smile.

"Cold..."

(End of Flashback-Kurapika's POV)

What is this guy on about. I sighed again.

"So this is where you've been." I turned my head to see Chrollo standing behind me. I turned my head back to the sunset as he sat next to me. This has been my life for the last few months.

The only good thing I can say is that it's not as bad as I had previously thought it'd be.

-

Authors Note: Hey! This is my first OTP fanfiction book, so wish me luck! Also, thanks to my friend ILikeTurtlesYay for helping me out!