Taking His Chain Out

Authors Note: Short part. I have to do it on my phone.

Kurapika walked over next to Chrollo whom was lying down on the bed, a smirk across his face. Kurapika grunted before closing his eyes. A few seconds passed before he reopened them and they appeared scarlet. Chrollo only smirked and watched him grab his shirt, pulling on it. It ripped. Kurapika took his other hand and placed it on Chrollo's heart. A light shine through his chest as he grabbed something and began to pull in it carefully. It was his chain. Specifically the judgment chain he placed on Chrollo to stop him from using his Nen. He had disabled it while they'd spare occasionally, but this time it'd be out permanently, unless he'd put another in. The chain dragged on and on. Chrollo glared at Kurapika, still smirking, and Kurapika glared right back obviously annoyed.

{Flashback}

"Kurapika."

"What?"

"Do me a favor and take the chain you placed in me out." They glared at each other.

{End of Flashback}

That's basically how it happened. Kurapika, of course, didn't want to agree, but he thought about it. Taking out his chain means that Chrollo would be in his debt, and he can easily place another one inside of him. The only thing would be that he was more dangerous with his Nen unsealed. Kurapika finally reached the main part of his chain and pulled it out. He let go if the chains and they disappeared.

"It's done." Kurapika said plainly. Chrollo sat up.

"And you owe me a new shirt." Kurapika deactivated his eyes, stumbling but managed to keep it together, looking as if he was just angry and was trying to let off some steam. Kurapika turned from Chrollo and began to walk away.

"Have fun."

Kurapika x Chrollo One-ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara