A Real Kiss (Sequel to Pocky)

"Kurapika, you've been acting differently lately." Chrollo said, walking up to Kurapika whom was outside.

"What are you talking about..." He responded as he sat on the hillside, not bothering to turn around.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." Kurapika didn't respond.

{Flashback}

Kurapika sat in the living room, reading a book in his usual spot. He heard footsteps, knowing who's they belonged to. He began to feel a bit uneasy as Chrollo entered the room. He leaned on the door frame, his hands in his pockets as usual. Kurapika continued reading, not looking up.

"Kurapika." He didn't respond. Chrollo only smiled at this and walked over to him, hovering over him. "Kurapika." He repeated once more. No response. He chuckled and sat down next to him. He turned to him and he could see his flustered, partially annoyed face. Only a few seconds passed until he shut his book and got up, heading into his room.

{Flashback Number 2}

"Honestly, when are you going to eat it by yourself." Chrollo hung the ramen by Kurapika's face. Kurapika's eyes were looking the other way as he ignored Chrollo. He slowly shifted it closer to his mouth which made Kurapika stand up. He walked away as Chrollo heard a door close.

{Flashback Number 3}

Chrollo followed Kurapika down the hallway. It was silent, which was strange. He'd usually get annoyed and confront him. Kurapika quickly dashed into his room, but before he could close the door, Chrollo stopped it with his hand. Kurapika didn't look back at him. There was a struggle between the two. Kurapika turned to him, his eyes scarlet as the door shut closed.

{End of Flashback Montage}

Chrollo sighed as he walked over to him. A few minutes went by of silence.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Kurapika mumbled.

"I'm waiting for you to answer my question." Kurapika's hands tightened into fists as he soon got up and walked into the house, Chrollo followed him. "Kurapika, don't just walk away." Chrollo was calm. Kurapika only got more annoyed. He put his hand on the door knob but Chrollo grabbed his hand. stopping him. Kurapika looked back at him. They were both silent. In only a few seconds, Chrollo, to his surprise, had been pinned to the wall and Kurapika was the one holding him down. Chrollo looked only partially shocked but he hadn't expected this at all. Kurapika leaned up to him, connecting their lips as they fell into a kiss. Kurapika pulled away and his hair covered his eyes. He let go of Chrollo and turned around but Chrollo quickly grabbed him and changed their positions. He slammed his lips into Kurapika's, and he surprisingly kissed back. The kiss deepened and after about 7 minutes, Chrollo pulled away. Kurapika looked down, but Chrollo could see his vivid pink cheeks. "Satisfied." Kurapika nodded slowly. Chrollo pulled something out of his pocket and reveled a pocky box.

"The how about another game?"