One crazy life

One year later.....
Emily's pov
Today is Aaron and Riley's birthday. They grow up too quickly. I remember it was two weeks after i had the twins and I thought Hotch was dead but he was really alive and now we are married and live together. We wake up at 7:00 Am to the twins crying. I get up but never made it because i ran to the bathroom and threw up. Hotch ran into see if i was ok. I was shocked how creepy it was. Hotch told me it could be stress. I totally agree with that one. but then I remember i missed my period and now I'm scared so i grab a pregnancy test and take it now the wait game is on. 

Hotch's pov
I woke up to the kids crying and Em got up to get them but she never made it. She told me she felt sick but I think she is stressed. I grabbed the kids as they ran around the house playing. I ran into the bathroom to see if Emily was ok. She said she was fine but she is pretty stressed out right now with the twins turning 1 she is happy that she has been a mother for a year now. She told me she was coming down in a minute. I made the kids breakfast and made coffee for Em until I heard a scream come from the bathroom.

Emily's pov
Oh my god it has been 3 minutes I'm so scared and excited for this moment. I have wanted more kids just not another set of twins. I turn over the pregnancy test. I screamed and jumped up and down and started to cry. Hotch is making breakfast so i go and i bring the pregnancy test with me and as we all sit down and eat i look at Hotch and put down the pregnancy test in Front of Hotch. He asks me what it is and i tell him. honey, I'm pregnant.

Hotch's pov
Em's pregnant,oh my god EMILY IS HAVING ANOTHER BABY. I look at her on shock. She looks scared i think she is scared about what i am going to say. I get up and kiss her and she looks  at me and asks me if i was ok about the baby. I told her i want to meet the baby now and we already love it. She smiles and looks at the kids laughing at me and Em. I look at my son and i tell him he is going to be a big brother. Then Em tells Riley she is going to be a big sister. They both laugh and we can't help but smile. I wonder what she is having.