Here comes goodbye

Emily's pov
The doctors talked to JJ and not me, Maybe to protect me from so much hurt or to keep me not to jump up and down. She came out with tears in her eyes, I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. I was preparing for the worst, wishing things never changed. This was a cold,terrible night

Garcia's pov
Poor em was crying so much I never saw her cry this much before. We sent Emily home to shower and come back, she took her bag and left but the doctors came out before she could leave. They still had no news , Emily was going to kill them if they don't give her news about Hotch. We told her to come sit down. She was scared because she was playing with her engagement ring. Her ring was a diamond in the middle and smaller ones around it. She was crying again I grabbed her and hugged her then JJ joined in and we all cried.

Emily's pov
I am sitting here playing with my engagement ring waiting to hear news about Aaron. I love him like crazy, I  always did, I remember the first time we kissed, it was after a sad case of missing kids who were all found dead. I cried for hours and he walked up to me and kissed me. I am trying to hold on to the memories of me and him. After soo long of waiting , the doctors come out and tell us news about Aaron, no one could  believe it what the doctor said . "We tired everything we could to save him Agent Prentiss, Aaron Hotchner is dead". I fell to the ground and cried even harder, I almost couldn't breathe. I can't believe it he's gone in one second that was all it took, I lost everything, a friend,the love of my life,the father of my baby.

I told him yesterday, his face when I said I was pregnant was the most happiest face of his life he picked me up off the ground and spun me around , he told me not to go to the shootout,to protect the baby, I went anyway just really watching my back and now he is dead, we talked to the people Aaron was with during the shootout. They said he was going over to see me and ask if me and the baby were ok. Oh my god, his death is all my fault. Garcia came home with me to make sure I was ok, she stayed over night. But I never got sleep, all I did was cry. Garcia must have heard me crying cause she ran in and rubbed my back and said it was not healthy for the baby. What I never told her about the baby. She said she found out when I told Aaron. I cried even harder and she congratulated me and told me that when I go into labor, Aaron will see the baby in my arms and be proud that it is his. I nodded my head and we went to watch a movie, it had started and I fell asleep.

A/n
Hehe sorry for what happend, I may need some baby names for both boys and girls,if we get any ideas comment. Thank you for reading

SSA_prentiss