Welcome to the world

Emily's pov
May 22 2017 11:00 pm
I woke up in horrible pain so I stood up and I let out a scream then I felt a gush of water go down my legs. I ran to my phone and called JJ and I told her my water broke. She came rushing to the house with Dr Tara to help me have the babies. So when JJ and Tara arrived I called Garcia. And she must be a sidekick because she told me she was on her way. After my phone call with Garcia I felt this horrible pain come on, it hurt so much I screamed.

JJ's pov
May 23 2017. 3 hours into labour
2:29 am 41/2 cm dialated
This is it,Emily's finally having the babies after waiting so long her water broke 3 hours ago. She is in a lot of pain so I told her it is not too late to go to the hospital. But she refused because Hotch said he wanted to have the babies at home and she never wanted to brake that promise. She is 4 cm dialated now,she is in so much pain.she wants these babies and she wants them now.

Emily's pov
May 23 2017. 6 hous into labour
5:58 am. 6 1/2 cm dialated

OH GOD THIS IS KILLING ME GET THEM OUT GET THEM OUT. It never planed it to hurt this much I just want them out so bad. I am very excited to meet them but it really hurts. I hope I have a boy and a girl. I don't care what they are I want them to be healthy. I swear they are coming soon I can't wait to meet them. I told JJ if it is a girl I want them to be named Laura and Riley. And it is a boy I don't know.

JJ's pov
May 23 2017. 8 hours into labour
8 cm dialated
7:04 am
Dear god I never remembered how much giving birth hurts till Emily started going into labour. She is excited to meet them both she is ready to meet them after nine months of waiting. She doesn't care what she has, she wants them to be healthy. I don't blame her for that. I'm proud of her and I'm sure Hotch would be too. I told her Hotch would be happy that she is doing this and how good she is doing right now . She believes me but she will not remember much because I told her in the middle of a contraction.

Emily's pov
May 23 2017. 10 hours into labour 10 cm dialated
9:00 am
AHHHHHHHHH GOD THIS HURTS WHEN CAN I PUSH. I was so happy when they said I could push. They told me to push every 10 seconds. I really made sure this baby was coming out.

45 minutes later.......
OH MY GOD IT HURTS  SO BAD COME ON THIS BETTER BE THE LAST PUSH.Soon I feel relief and I look up to the sounds of a baby crying. My baby.JJ tells me it's a boy. I have a baby boy now. He was born at 9:45 am and he is 6pound 5 ounces. Now other little one is coming.

Emily's pov
10:20 am may 23 2017
Oh boy here we go again it's coming. See you soon little one

1 hour later..........
OW OW OW OW OW COME ON THIS FRICKING HURTS YOU BETTER GET THIS BABY OUT OF ME SOON AND FAST.It's a girl. She was born at 11:20 am. She is smaller then her brother. She is 6 pounds . Now what is her name going to be

JJ's pov
She did it! Emily had the babies. I told her the team Is on the way. She looks tired she wants to hold them and name them.

Emily's pov
Now the team is here I am going to anounce the names. The boys name is Aaron James Hotchner. And the girls name is Riley Penelope Hotchner. I am so happy to be a mom. I can't wait to watch them grow.

The end