Here we go again

February 13th 2018
11:00 pm
Emily's pov
It has been 9 months since i found out i was pregnant with my 3rd baby. And i wake up in pain,the same pain i had with the twins so i wake up Hotch and tell him i think the baby is coming. I get up and I double over in pain and water goes down my leg. I knew it, i wake up Hotch a second time and tell him i am not joking I'm in labor.   

Hotch's pov
Did Em just say she was in labor. I hear her getting the baby bag and we grabbed the kids and bags and went to the hospital. Em sits in the front and tries to calm down from all of the contractions she is having,i hate seeing Em like this the poor girl is hating this. The Doctor checks Em and she is 2cm dialated and she is mad. She thinks the pain of each contraction is like she is 8 cm. i swear i wish I could have been there when the twins were born.

Emily's pov
February 14th 2018
2 1/2 cm dialated
3:09
Are you kidding I'm only 2 1/2 cm,thats crazy. It was way faster with the twins. I feel a contraction and it hurts like hell. Me and Hotch didn't want to know what we were having at all. It was hard when Hotch came back. The kids didn't know who he was and i was happy to have him back but i was alone during the pregnancy with the twins. We had a huge fight about him just leaving me like that and not telling me even though I was having his kids. We didn't talk for a while but soon we talked it out and I cried a lot. We ended up kissing. Now I'm in major pain thanks to him.

Hotch's pov
February 14th 2018
4 cm dialated            6:30 am
She is so happy this baby Is coming. The twins keep asking Em why she is crying. I tell them this happened when they were born and that it hurt a bit for mommy. They started crying and I asked them why and they said they hurt Em. I told them it wasn't there fault. They went and sat up beside Em and cried but em was in a lot of pain,i feel bad I wasn't there for the birth of the twins.

Emily's pov
February 14th 2018
7 cm dialated
11:00 am
Finally i got the epidural and it feels nice but some contractions hurt so bad my nails are making marks on Hotch's arm. He is making this so much easier. He is telling the twins stories about  me and him and some are very funny i am laughing through contractions. It's getting closer to meeting baby Hotchner.

Hotch's pov
February 14th 2018
2:30 pm
8 1/2 cm dialated
Emily is going through this like a champ. I wish Hayle could have been like that. But Em is doing so well she is close. I am almost deaf right now because of the screaming. She is almost done. My mom and dad came to tale the twins because Em is yelling really loud. The doctor said she is almost ready to push. This is it

Emily's pov
February 14th 2018
10 cm dialated
5:31 pm
Yay I'm 10 cm,time to have a baby. I know this hurts because i have done this before. I am just about to push. I start pushing and Hotch has my hand. Oh my god Hotch is here for this one I'm the happiest person alive. What more could i ask for.

1 hour later.......
Yay its a baby girl! She was born at 6:31 pm on Valentine's Day. We did some pictures for the family and we have one of the baby. Her name is Amilia grace prentiss hotchner.