The ending

Two weeks after birth of Aaron and Riley
Emily's pov
I wake up to the sounds of one of the babies crying, I look at the time and it's 2:00 am. I go to the babies room. I see Aaron cry like crazy. So I pick him up and rock him and sang him his favourite song by Adele. I start to sing him to sleep.when the rain is blowing In your face, and the world is on your case...he stopped crying and looked up at me, so I kept singing.i could hold you for a million years, to make you feel my love. I looked down and he was fast asleep in my arms. It's crazy how he loves this song, because his dad loved it and always put headphones on my belly and played it for the kids to hear as we talked about cases. I put Aaron back to his crib, but just before I could go back to bed, Riley stared crying I ran to her and did the same thing to her as I did to Aaron. I sang John legend to her as she cried. Cause all of me loves all of you. I looked down at her and she looked at me with her blue eyes were slowly closing so I kept singing. Your my end and my beginning. I looked down and she was out like a light so I put her to bed.

4:00 am
Emily's pov
I hear one of the babies crying. I was about to get up when it stopped. So I went back to bed, but then I heard someone singing and I freaked out, I grabbed my gun from my drawer and loaded it. I was turning to the corner to the twins room and I saw the was opened a crack. I whipped open the door and I gasped. There was Hotch holding his two week old son. He looks at me and says he has your beautiful eyes. I started to cry and I dropped my gun and kissed him. He still had his same hair and still looked handsome. I got Riley and gave her to Hotch, so he had both kids in his arms. I ran to my room grabbing my phone and going back to the room with both kids and Hotch asleep so I took a picture and sent it to JJ and the rest of the team.