"Soooo, what did you think?" I ask rolling my ear buds back up.

"Well I guess I was wrong. This 'Green Day' is REALLY good." (Y/N) smirks.

"Yay! Now I can show you the over 200 songs they have!"

"Please no!"

"Yep."

"No."

"To bad." I grab (Y/N)'s phone and run out of the room with it.

"PATRICK MARTIN STUMP GET BACK HERE!" She starts to chase me down the stairs.

"(Y/N) (Y/M/N) (Y/L/N) CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!"

~End of flash Back~

A few tears stream down my face. I wipe them off so then no one would see me crying. Ryan come into the lobby and Brendon and my mom move down, so then he could sit next to Brendon.

"Hey Patrick how are you doing?" He asked leaning on Brendon.

"Fine. I guess." I answer back leaning on my knees. We wait for a about 5 more minuets till a nurse comes out to talk to us. I jolt up getting ready for the good or bad news.

"I guess you guys are (Y/N)'s family?" He asks holding his clip bored.

"No we are-" Brendon began.

"Yes we are her family." I snap a look at Brendon to tell him to shut it.

"Well she is going to make it. Bad new (Y/N) will have to be in here for about 3 weeks." He says looking at the clip bored.

"Can we go see Ms.(Y/L/N)?" Pete asks.

"Oh, yeah she just go out." This sent me in a shock. I speed walk down the hall to I get to the room (Y/N) was in. There was a heart monitor, wires every where, and her head was shaved from the surgery.

"(Y/N)" I sit down in the chair watching her breath in and out. 'Thank god she is still here' I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Memes!