Chapter 9: A Small Treat

It just dawned on me that this book is nearly six years old.

The book be like: "Damn, so this is how humans grow old."
_________________________________

A Small Treat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every one laid on their backs, panting and watching the last of the souls flew up to the makeshift sky. They were particularly traumatized that even the scenery around them doesn't feel too real anymore— which was true yet again. (Y/N)'s gaze weren't up at her sky, she was in deep thought, an endless thought of all the things she has to do and hadn't done. It took a moment for her to finally rise from her position, hovering towards her now empty pavilion. All entrances to her domain were closed by her in order to recuperate with the amount of corrupted pure souls, it was the right call and seemingly had to be on hold for the time being.

The problem now rests within the Guardians who had risked their mentality to help her through. And as a token of gratitude, (Y/N)'s hands rests on the marble floor, a splash of white rippled across for the entirety of the domain.

Jack squinted his eyes as the night sky faded into a shade of orange and blue, his vision left with temporary blindness that he had to blink twice. He sits up, his jaw dropping at the familiar sound of the ocean, he others had risen as well and seemingly more confused than he was. It seemed that they've moved into a beach spot, white sands and flying seagulls, an illusionary place that only one Guardian could forge.

"From what I can tell, this is where most people go to relieve all their stress," (Y/N) conjures a folding chair and an umbrella, duplicating it to accommodate all five of them, "Please enjoy yourselves for a while

"From what I can tell, this is where most people go to relieve all their stress," (Y/N) conjures a folding chair and an umbrella, duplicating it to accommodate all five of them, "Please enjoy yourselves for a while. This is the least I could do."

The four of them looked at each other and the scenery around them, they indeed need a little relaxation to take their mind off of everything that had just happened.