Chapter Seven

When i woke up i noticed i had a message from Luke saying 'you have English 2nd lesson like me so lets skip and meet me at the cliff where i met you 💛' i smiled at the message. After agreeing, i got dressed and had breakfast. Took Emma and Reece to school, as normal. Spanish was my first lesson and it was long and boring. We did an assessment and in pretty sure i failed as usual but i didn't care. I headed out of the school building and then out of the school gates. Outside of the gates i saw Luke and ran over to him.

We then left together and got to the cliff. Whilst there, we began to talk as usual but this time we seemed to focus on the topic of my mom. He asked questions about where we lived and what we used to do together and where she died. As i felt safe, confident and comfortable around Luke, I continued to open up and answer honestly. He then said "follow me, we're going somewhere." I nod curiously and begin to follow him. We then arrived at my old house. We sat opposite the semi-detached house that me and my mom lived in. I began to tear up and he moved closer to me. He wrapped one of his arms around me and i cried into his shoulder. He rubbed my back soothingly, like he had previously done on the day i met him.

We sat there awhile until he said, "Day four, reason four. You might not have your mom anymore but luckily you have amazing memories that will live on as long as you do!" He smiles at me and i begin to cry again. He hugged me again and squeezed me tightly.  I felt save. I sorted myself out before taking his hand and walking back into school just in time for the last lesson of the day. This lesson was drama. I actually enjoyed this lesson as i could be a character and not myself. I usually was the shy, quiet girl but when im in character i feel a lot better as its normal to be different. Its a chance to step away from being the bullied, no-friends girl and be whatever or whoever i wanted to be. Luke happened to also be in this class with me. I occasionally kept seeing him looking at me but i thought nothing of it. Drama was always my escape. And now i have another escape too which is music. Its really helped to just listen to whilst walking to Reeces school at the end of the day whilst i was alone.

I eventually got home after picking up Emma and Reece. When we got to the orphanage, we opened up the door, ran in and dropped our bags. Reece ran into the garden to practice football, Emma ran to her room to play with her doll house and i went into my room. I quickly got changed and played one of my newly made playlists through my headphones and lay on my bed peacefully. I soon fell asleep like this and had a happy dream for once about my mom and our memories i have reminisced about today with Luke.

7 DaysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara