Chapter Three

He then begins to talk , "Give me 7 days to try to persuade you to not step over that cliff. If i do not succeed i will leave you alone." He smiled at me. I continued to sit there and think for a short moment. He didn't know anything about me but he still thinks he can actually save my life. Its highly unlikely he will be able to do anything but i might as well as agree. See if he is able to change my mind. He also seems to know what he's doing.

"Yes!" I nod smiling at his kind offer. He proceeds to give me and hug, pulled out his phone and spoke, "What's your number?" I smile and pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket. I opened my contacts and clicked on one called 'Meeee 🤔'. He typed out the number and continued to message me. He typed 'hi again, it me' and i giggled as i opened up the message and saved his number in my phone.

"When does this begin then?" I ask.
"How about tomorrow so u can come back here next Monday if your mind hasn't been changed." He smiles at me. I agree and we begin to leave the bench we has been sitting on for a while now. We headed down the hill you had to climb up to get there.

Eventually we reached school again. We both entered school without being caught and it just so happened to be the start of next lesson which was music. Walking down the corridor, we didn't talk and walked separately. I had gotten to the music classroom and Luke and i both went to open the door. He smiled at me and opened the door. I thanked him and continued to my seat. I sat down on to the seat, happy for once. My face was aching as I'd never smiled so much in one day for many years.

As the music teacher began to bore the class, thoughts on the conversation raced through my mind. Why did u say yes? He only began talking to you a few hours ago. Don't get your hopes up - he won't be able to change your mind. The lesson continued and i just sat there thinking. What will his reasons be?