Chapter 10: Teasing and Mating

CHAPTER 10

TEASING AND MATING

DALLAS POV

A/N:  THERE IS AN EXPLICT RATED 'R' SCENE IN THIS CHAP.  I MAY HAVE GOTTEN CARRIED AWAY.

 TEASING

I was scowling at the entrance to the hotel when Mace broke through my thoughts. 

"Scowling at the door isn't going to make them go faster." One hand braced on the steering wheel I glance over at Mace, his ebony hair falling in his face, as he tilts his head to grin at me. He seems carefree and happy but I can see the shadows in his eyes. 

"You know their up to something right?" Mace shrugs and his hazel eyes flash. 

"Wait till you meet my middle twin brothers she can't possibly have anything on them." Curious I eye him. 

"How many brothers and sisters do you have again?" He starts to speak as Pan, Aila, and Gremlin walk out the doors. Their outfits still send shivers down my spine. How was I going to survive people staring at them or Mace. I glance back to Mace as they climb into the back of the car. 

"Yea, how many?" I glance back at her and see her eyes are wide and curious. I start to ask what she's talking about but then I realize she heard my question to Mace. He looks over his shoulder and grins at her. 

"There's Mal and Devil and their mate Sugar. Those two are very responsible. Then Mantra and Maddox, the pranksters. Then Me and Mack but I don't want to talk about him right now. And last but not least is our youngest sister Lea, who's pregnant. Their going to let me be in the delivery room when she has the cubs or cub she won't let anyone take an ultrasound. She's Alpha of the bear clan along with her mate's Lore and Duke. She's also combined her pack with Alpha Coner's wolf pack even though Coner has a lot of Supe's that aren't wolves." Liam knocks on the window just as Aila speaks. 

"Who's Coner?" I glance at Liam as I roll down the window. 

"I canna believe ye wanted ta leave without me." I shrug and he smirks at me. "I'm comin." As if I couldn't stop him from coming. I roll my eyes and Liam snorts as he opens the back door. Aila climbs onto Pan's lap and Liam sits down in her spot. I start the car as Liam looks over at Aila. 

"And Coner is the queen of the leopards father." He pauses when he sees Aila's brow furrowed in confusion. He grins. 

"Aw, lass Riki is the queen of the leopards along with her mates Gabe and Luke. She rules all leopards and not just a small pack like Dallas. Her cousin Ash is mates to me and my brother Conlan. She is Queen of the wolves, all wolves. And she's the moon goddess but not a lot of people know that. Coner is Riki's Da and rules his wolf pack along with the only bear clan's Alpha Lea. Lea is Mace's sister and is mated to Duke and Lore." Aila's eyes widen and I know what she's going to say before she looks at Mace. 

"You can turn into a bear?" Her eyes are bright as I glance at her in the rearview mirror and chuckle. 

"Yea and I skateboard too." My eyes cut to his and he flushes. My mate skateboards. Liam shakes his head as he speaks. 

"Did ya get the rest of that lass." Aila turns her head to him and scowls before repeating his words back to him word for word in his accent. Liam's jaw drops as Gremlin laughs and elbows him. 

"She also has a photographic memory." My mates are just full of surprises.

CLUB SUPE

Walking into the club, after letting out Pack and Liam, I feel my body tense. Everyone in here is a Supe of one kind or another and my wolf is on high alert. Aila tugs on Pan and Gremlin's arm and leads them to the dance floor after cutting me a look. My eyes narrow. She's up to something. Mace and I stand by the edge of the dance floor as we watch our mates. I growl in suspicion as I see Gremlin talking to the D.J. Mace leans over to whisper in my ear as the D.J nods to Gremlin and Gremlin walks back over to Aila and Pan.