Chapter 15: Justice

CHAPTER 15

JUSTICE

AILA

I'm washing my hands when I look up and freeze as my eyes look into the mirror. My mouth falls open as I stare at the face in front of me. My hair is now sporting white and silver highlights and my collar bone has 'Dallas~ Macintosh~Pan' embedded on it like a necklace. Who the hell is Macintosh? Pursing my lips I open the bathroom door to ask my mates but they're all passed out on the bed, limbs entangled. I giggle quietly and slip on Mace's shirt and Pan's shorts. I'll go check on Lea since my mates forgot to tell me what happened after I passed out.

..................................

I was wandering down yet another hallway when I heard rustling from the open door to the left of me. I pause and step in the doorway to see I'm in gym. Glass windows encompass the room so the sun shines in everywhere. Workout equipment is set up everywhere. I look to the left when I hear the sound again.  

A girl about my age is hitting a standing punching bag while listening to music from her ear phones. Her hair is pitch black and in a ponytail as she punches the bag. I winch at the blood smears the bag but she doesn't winch. She just punches the bag again. Sighing I push my hair behind my ear and step further into the room. As if sensing me she whirls around towards me.

The light hits her face and I see the hint of a bruise beneath her makeup. For some reason this causes my wolf to snarl in my head because I feel a strong protectiveness for this girl. Wide green eyes stare at me as she pulls an ear bud from her ear. I smile softly and stick out my hand. Her eyes look from my neck to my hand and she drops to the floor with a loud thud. I wince at the sound as she covers her head with her arms. 

"I'm sorry." Growling softly I kneel down and move her arms. She lifts her head up to blink at me. 

"Who put that bruise on you?" She gasps and goes to pull back but I grasp her arms. Again a fierce feeling of protectiveness comes over and I feel it echo through my bond with Gremlin. The girl whimpers and I look at her to see my hands are covering bruises already on her upper arms. I snarl and release her arms. 

"Your Juliet, Gremlin's charge, aren't you?" The girl nods her head as a tear slides down her cheek then her eyes widen as she looks over my shoulder. I peer over my left shoulder to see a man behind us and judging from Juliet's stiffened features, he was also the one who but those bruises on her. Standing I turn to face the man doing my best to look like an Omega. The man smirks at me then walks forward. I wait wanting to hear what he'll say as I open my bond to my mates and Gremlin. 

"I see we have another Omega? What were you talking to the little pussy about?" Pussy? Right, she's a lion. I tilt my head to look up at him. 

"Does that mean I'm a bitch?" His smirk falters at the sarcasm in my voice. Then he glares at me as he steps forward and grasps my arm. 

"Don't get attitude with me little bitch. Go sit down while I deal with my little pussy." I snort and jerk my arm from his hand as I plant myself firmly in front of Juliet. 

"Don't put yourself in danger little one. We'll be there in a minute." I roll my eyes at Dallas's voice through the bond as I see Pack come in through the door behind the man. 

"How about I rip your throat out and just be done with it?" The man gapes at me and goes to step forward just as Pack walks around him to stand beside me. His eyes widen as he looks at me then at Pack. 

"Your that little Omega/Alpha bitch." Growls fill the doorway as my mates step into the room, naked. Not that I mind but jeez other people are around.