Chapter 40

warnings: tiny smut and could be a bit triggering, depends on how your life style is, I don't know you personally though so just idk read and find out

***Kellins POV***

I wake up with Vics arm draped around me lazily, and his quiet snoring in my left ear. I reach my hand over to the night stand, and click the circular button on my phone. It's only 5:00pm.

I carefully maneuver my way out of Vics grip, luckily, without waking him up.

I open the door to our room, and walk out into the hallway. I smell spaghetti sauce, and smile. I run down the stairs, and into the living room.

I flop down on the couch next to Mike. "Hey dork." Mike jokes, and runs a hand through my hair. "Hi." I say back, and look at him. He smiles at me. Not a normal smile though. One of those smiles that means he knows something.

"Oh god," I mutter. Mike squeals, and covers his mouth with his hand. "Spill." I say, and he just shakes his head.

I groan. "Michael, what is it!?" I whisper-yell, and punch him in the shoulder. He giggles, and motions for me to come closer. I do, and he cups my ear with his hands. "You and Vic are really... loud."

I put my hand over my mouth, and back away from Mike. I shake my head. He laughs, and nods. "How many times have you... uhm..." I say, pointing at my ears.

"Only, like, 4 times." He whispers. I shake my head. "Oh god, oh god, sorry!" I say, and give him an apologetic smile. "It's fine. You're just lucky Mama and Papa work a lot. I don't think they know how much you guys fuck." He says.

I roll my eyes. "That's just the way Vic and I express our love." I stick my tongue out, and he laughs lightly. "So, have any girls caught your eye?" I ask. 

He shrugs, and looks away. Oh, I know he's got someone. 

"Tell me?" I ask. He shrugs again. "I know you like someone." I say knowingly. He shakes his head. "I don't."

I sigh. "Mike, you fucking made me curious, so come on. You have to tell me now." I bargain. "I don't have to tell you shit." He says defensively. "You basically just admitted that you like someone." I point out. He opens his mouth to say something, then quickly shuts it. "I-Uh, shut up!" He yells, and crosses his arms.

I laugh. "Might as well fess up, Mike. I know." I say, and poke his chest. He shakes his head again. 

"For gods sake, Mike!" I shout, and pounce on him. "Ah!" He yells, not seeing it coming. I practically sit in his lap, trying to slap him, but he holds me back. "Dude! Get off me!" He yells. "No! Tell me!" I shout.

I hear small calls from Mama in the kitchen for us to cut it out, but I just topple Mike to the floor, with me on top. I pin his wrists to the floor. "Ha! You're trapped now! You have to tell me!" I say in triumph. "Why do you even want to know?"  He asks, and struggles to push my small, but kind of strong, form off of him.

"Don't question! Just answer!" I say. He whines, and tries to push me off of him, but I just move my knees up, so they're under his armpits. "Gross! Get your fucking junk out of my face!" He complains. "Just say her name, and I'll get off!" I say. "Fine! Nikki! It's Nikki, okay!" He shouts. I blink, and bring my knees down, so that one is on either side of his stomach. "Really?"  I ask.

Nikki is not very popular, and I have only ever talked to her twice.. She seems nice enough. Mike has brought her to sit with us at the cafeteria a couple times, but I never even thought he could like her. They seem cute, though. 

"Yes! I like Nikki, is that some sort of crime?" He asks. I was about to speak, until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I attempt to get up and off of Mike, but I end up stepping on the pull string of my sweater, pulling me down, chest-to-chest, on Mike.