Chapter 17

***Kellins POV***

Jaime, Mike, and I looked at Vic.

"Who? Who is it?" Jaime asked excitedly.

"I-I'm gonna go to the b-bathroom" I said, quickly getting up and and out of Mikes room. I bolted for the bathroom, and locked the door once I got in. My back slid down the door, until my butt hit the ground. I hugged my knees to my chest.

Vic loves me? He loves me? Or maybe he loves someone else? Am I just a bit of fun? No. Don't think like that Kellin. Vic loves you. He fucking loves you.

I can't seem to take in the thought that someone actually loves me. I've gone through so many years of being kicked around, not cared about, and just plain forgotten. But now? Holy fuck, Vic loves me.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard a light knock on the door. I nearly jumped. "Kellin?" Vic's soft voice said. I didn't answer. I couldn't. The one that loves me is just behind the bathroom door.

"Kellin, babe, open the door" Vic pleads. And to be honest, I couldn't say no to that. So I unlocked the door, and scooted to the other side of the room. I put my head in between my knees, and waited.

I hear the doorknob turn. Shit.

I hear the door open. I want to cry.

I hear the door close. Did he leave?

I hear footsteps coming closer. Nope.

I feel something lightly skid past my right arm, and then a small thud. He's next to me.

I feel an arm on my shoulder. He's touching me.

"Kellin," Vic says softly. "I'm sorry if I scared you."

"You didn't" I reply. "Then why are you in here?" Vic asks. "I'm just... taken back" I say. "Kellin, look at me" Vic says. I slowly begin to pry my head from between my knees. I look to my right. Vic is smiling warmly. "So," I start. "You love someone?"

"Pretty damn sure of it" Vic replies simply. I nod. "May I ask who?" I question, curious. It's you, Kellin!

"Guess" Vic says, smiling like an idiot.

"Audrey Hepburn?" I guess, not wanting to know the truth. "No" Vic replies bluntly. My mouth forms an 'O' shape. "Who then?" I ask.

Vic looks me up and down, then crashes his lips onto mine. I smile, and kiss him back. He loves me. I straighten my legs, and pull Vic on top of me. He places both his arms on either side of my head, and straddles my waist, lips still working with mine. I slide my tongue into his mouth, and we share this passionate kiss for a while.

He pulls away much to soon for my liking, and I pull him back down, never having enough of him. "Kellin.." He mumbles against my lips. I ignore it, and keep kissing him. For some odd reason, I'm scared to hear those three words: I love you.

Vic pulls away again, and I try to pull his lips back onto mine, but he has clearly stood his ground. I whimper, and lightly smack his arm. "Kellin, there's something I need to-" Vic starts, but gets cut off with a gasp as I begin to palm him. "Kellin, s-stop" Vic breathes out. "S-stop!" He basically yells. I smirk, and stop.

"Kellin, plea-" Vic begins, but once again, I cut him off by lifting my head up and placing my lips on his. And that's when I think he has had enough of my shit. He detaches his lips from mine, and pins my wrists to the floor. I wince, as he is pressing down on my fresh cuts. "Kellin, I fucking love you!" He yells, tears brimming his eyes. "Why won't you let me say that?"

I just lay there, completely dumbfounded. I try to get up, and Vic understands by my motions of squirming. He gets off of me, and sits down cross-legged. I sit in his lap, and bring my lips next to his ear.

"I love you" I whisper. He smiles, and let's out a happy sound. I'm not sure if it was a laugh, or what, but it was damn cute. He pulls my chin down, and kisses me so gently that I could barely feel his lips.

"I love you so much" Vic and I whisper at the same time. We look at each other and smile.

"Should we get back to them?" Vic asks, pointing to the door. "No. We should go to our room and cuddle. I need it right now" I say, putting on my best puppy dog face. "Okay, fine," Vic says, smirking. "I bet you want to do a little bit more than cuddling."

I blush, and get up, taking his hand in mine as we make our to the room that we now share.

-

"V-Vic, fuck" I groan, as Vic bobs his head up and down on my length. "I'm g-gonna," I start, but am cut off by an extremely loud moan of Vic's name as I reach my climax.

I hear Vic lick his lips, and he then pops into my field of view. "Well," he begins, twirling a finger in my black locks. "Aren't you lucky Mike and Jaime left."

I blush, and nod excitedly. "I wish I could do the same to you" I say, looking down. "I know babe. Soon enough, and my dick will be all yours" Vic says with a wink. I blush an even deeper shade of crimson, and cover my face with my hands.

I hear a faint gasp, and a cool finger run along my wrist. I quickly remove my hands from my face, and subconsciously pull down my sleeves. "Oh god. Please tell me you didn't."

I just nod, guilt washing over me. "Give me your wrist" Vic orders. I say nothing, like I didn't even hear him, and pull up my boxers, as my private region is still exposed.

"Kellin. Wrist. Now." Vic states. And to be honest, it was kind of scary. So I placed my left wrist in his open hands. I look away as I feel my sleeve roll up, and immediately, my fresh cuts began to sting. I look back, confused, but then I smile lightly.

There Vic is, kissing all my scars.

I let a tear roll down my cheek.

"Vic, I-" I start, but Vic shushes me, and continues to kiss my cuts, old and new.

I let silent tears escape my eyes. Why I'm crying? I don't know. Maybe it's because I have been reminded of past time, or because the mix of semen and saliva have found their way into my wounds, or the sight of my scars upsets me.

Or maybe it's because Vic actually cares.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

([A/N] yay for a little tiny smut xD also, thanks for some comments people. another thing I was thinking of doing is a whole chapter of just texts. so when I post that, it'll say Chapter 384 or whatever number, and then a JT next to it, for Just Text. you don't have to read it if you don't want to, its gonna be just a filler. but tell me what you think)