Chapter 23

warnings: smuuttt

***Vics POV***

I awake to the feeling of kisses trailings down my stomach. I groan, and attempt to roll over, but I can't. I pry my eyes open, and see Kellin kissing all over my body, straddling my hips.

"Morning, sex god" Kellin whispers seductively.

"Horny already?" I tease. Kellin pouts. "You got me all worked up."

"Kells," I warn.

"A quickie won't hurt anybody" Kellin begs, kissing down towards my crotch.

"Aren't you sore?" I ask, propping myself up on my elbows.

"A little bit. But that's not keeping me away from you" Kellin says, biting his lip.

"Screw you for being so irresistible" I say, giving in and pulling him up to kiss my lips. He smiles.

"It worked" Kellin says throughout kisses. "Want me to stop?" I say, smirking. "N-No!" Kellin gasps as I begin to palm him.

I'm naked, and Kellin is still in his boxers.

"Okay, let's fuck" I whisper into Kellins ear. He nods, and I grab the bottle of lube. I pull Kellins boxers down. "I wanna ride you" Kellin says, smirking at me. "Okay" I agree.

"I want it rough this time, got it?" I ask. Kellin nods his head, and tries to snatch the bottle of lube from my hand, but I pull it out of his reach. He whines. "Do you need to be prepped?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Okay, go at your own pace" I tell him. He nods.

I give him the bottle of lube, and he carefully opens it, and pours a generous amount onto his hand. He rubs both hands together, and quickly kisses the tip of my dick before grabbing ahold of it, and pumping.

"Fuck, Kells" I moan out. This is a great start to my day.

Kellin lets go of my erection, and moves his hips down, over top of my own. He keeps teasing me by brushing his entrance against my tip.

Me, being fed up with this, grab his hips, and thrust into him. He cries out in pain and pleasure, and I let him adjust. It doesn't take long for him to start rocking his hips into mine, trying to fit more of me.

He begins to bounce on me at a fast pace, moaning every time he comes down. A groan passes my lips as he comes down all the way and hits a good part on my length.

"V-Vic, thrust-t" Kellin breathes out. I grab his hips, and push my hips up, as I bring his down. He yells my name, and puts his hands on my chest.

"I'm c-c-close" Kellin stutters, and flings his head back when I grab his dick. I pump it in time with my thrusts, and soon enough, we're both climaxing.

Kellin lays down on my chest, a content smile on his face. I pull myself out of him. "Wanna go for round two?" He asks, and kisses my shoulder. I chuckle. "Babe, we've fucked twice in less than 15 hours. I think you're good."

-

I run downstairs, and find Kellin reading a magazine and eating cereal. "Hey" I greet him. "Hi!" He beams, and throws the magazine across the room. He gets up, and rushes towards me. I thought he was going to kiss me, but instead, I am tackled to the ground.

"Ow" I groan, and try to get up, but with Kellin on top of me, I can't.

Kellin kisses me roughly, and I kiss back. We continue this make out session, until I hear the front door open. Kellin detaches his lips from mine, and gets off of me.

"You're so stupid, Vic" He laughs, and holds out his hand for me to grab. I grab it, and he pulls me up. I play along with his act.

"I didn't mean to trip, okay? It just happened!" I say. "Having fun, boys?" I hear a male voice say. "Yeah, Papa" I say, as my father comes into view. "Good" He says.

"Wanna go out?" I ask Kellin.

"Sure. Where?" He asks.

"I don't know. Where do you want to go?" I question him.

He thinks for a moment, then widens his eyes. "I know!" He shouts.

"Where?" I ask.

"You'll find out soon enough" Kellin says, winking at me before grabbing his coat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

([A/N] I dunno what I'm doing with this story lol is it good?)