Chapter 25

warnings: smut

***Kellins POV***

Today is Sunday, and that means school is tomorrow. I have a math quiz on Tuesday, which I have to study for. Not sure if I have any homework for music, but my project for World Religions is finished. I just need to hand it in on Thursday. School is going pretty well for me, and thinking things through makes me feel a lot more confident.

I get up off the couch, click off the TV, and walk upstairs. I go into my room, and look in my drawer for some pajamas. "Hey. What're you doing?" Vic asks me from his place on the bunk bed. "Taking a shower" I reply, still searching for a comfy pair. "Can I join you?" He asks, getting up and walking towards me. I grab a fuzzy pair of PJs, and place a quick kiss on Vics lips. "Sure."

Vic and I head to the bathroom, and close the door behind us once we are inside. Vic takes off his shirt, and then his pants. I watch in amazement. His body is perfect.

"Kellin? Hello?" Vic says, waving a hand in my face. "Oh! Yeah?" I say, coming out of my daydream. "The shower is on, and you're not undressed" Vic says in playful annoyance. "S-Sorry" I mumble, and quickly rid my clothes.

I hop in the steaming stream of water, and let it all fall down my body. Vics arms wrap around my waist, and I rest the back of my head on his shoulder. His hands begin to roam my body, and I giggle. I turn around so I'm facing him. Vic looks me up and down, obviously checking me out. I blush.

I crash my lips onto Vic's, and he pushes my back against the wall. He wastes no time, and gets right to the point. He rocks his hips into mine, and I moan against his lips. "Here?" I ask through kisses. "Parents are out. Why not?" He says. I nod. "Now. I need you."

I quickly hop up, and swing my legs around Vics lower back. He catches my legs, and plunges into me all at once. I break the kiss with a loud moan of pleasure mixed with pain. "Deeper!" I yell. I arch my back against the cool tiles in the shower, and Vic switches angles. He thrusts into me, hitting my prostate, causing us both to groan aloud. I let my hands roam the shower wall, searching desperately for something to hold on to. The only other option is Vic himself.

I grab Vic's shoulders, pushing myself downwards, and gyrating my hips.

"D-Do that again" Vic demands. I grind down on him multiple times, before Vic grips my hips, and thrusts up into me. I yelp, and grab Vics hair, forcing our lips together. Vic pounds into me, the sound of skin slapping together filling the room. He slams into my prostate, causing me to flutter my eyes shut, and feel like I can never open them again. I moan as he keeps hitting it, and I soon feel my climax reaching its release.

After a couple more thrusts, Vic hitting my prostate multiple times, I can't handle it anymore. He grips my dick, and pumps it lazily.

"Oh god!" I cry out as I come onto Vic's hand and stomach. Vic comes right after, shouting my name, and thrusts becoming sloppy.

He pulls out of me, and I place my feet on the tub. "Well," I say. "Let's clean each other up now."

"We're so hot" Vic says. "I know" I tease, sticking out my tongue. "Pass the shampoo?"

Vic tosses me the bottle, and I miss it, causing the shampoo to drop to the floor. I laugh, and bend over to pick it up. I feel a hand slap my ass, and I quickly look at Vic. He looks at me so innocently. I give him a death glare, and pick up the bottle.

I squirt some into my hand. "Turn around" I tell Vic. He does, and I begin to lather his brown locks.

Once that is done, Vic rinses, and does the same for me. We both wash our bodies (I washed Vic's, Vic washed mine, which resulted in a quick blow job), and turn off the shower.

I get out, and begin to shiver. "Pass me a towel" I say to Vic.

"Uh... We forgot towels" Vic says fearfully.

Well, shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

([A/N] idfk. just a quick chapter but YAY FOR SMUT :P)