Chapter 1

([A/N] Hi!!! To be honest,  I'm not sure if anyone is going to be reading this, But we'll see. this is my 3rd fan fiction. this is basically a story that has no drama. it's just filled with lovey dovey cuteness and smut. lotsa smut. if you guys want, leave comments and I'll put some drama. k. bye)

***Kellins POV***

beep beep beep beep

I slam my left hand down on my alarm clock. Today is my first day of my new school. Now let me tell you, I am super excited.

This could be the start of something new, something wonderful.

My life back in San Diego was absolutely horrible. Everyday,  I was bullied. This is how it started...One day, my close friend, Gabe, was having a party. When everyone arrived (a couple hours after partying and drinking), we all sat down to play, the game that I now hate, truth or dare.

Now this may seem all fine and dandy, but when my turn came around, someone I hardly knew, I think the name was Tay, asked me "Truth or Dare, Kellin?". Now me, being the little chicken shit I am, chose truth. The next thing to come spilling from her mouth? "What is your deepest, darkest secret?". Everyone was staring at me. So I was stupid enough to blurt it out. "I'm gay" I said in a barely audible whisper. But with my luck, basically everyone heard. Even if they didn't, it would spread around the whole school anyways. Which it did.

That's when all hell broke loose.

So, here I am, in Michigan, stumbling towards the bathroom door, carrying black skinny jeans, an old band t-shirt, and a pair of boxers. I set them down with a towel I grabbed on my way in the bathroom, and turned the water on. I quickly stripped from my pajamas, and got under the water. Of course, it's freezing. I yelp, and lean against the back of the shower wall. I quickly turn the nob on the shower, adjusting the water to a level that's a little bit too hot for me to handle. Just a tad. But I enjoyed it, nonetheless. I began singing "Maps" by The Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I hopped out of the shower. After washing, drying, changing, and brushing (both hair and teeth), I opened the bathroom door.

I head towards my front door, grabbed my bag, slipped on my gray TOMS, and made my way to Lentwood High, where I hoped to have a good year for once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

([A/N] comment and tell me if I should continue? writing is my passion, and I hope to continue this. thanks, vote and comment so I know. I don't really care for fanning xD