the Second Lead

Guys, i just realized i don't have much Spartacer friends on any social media and I can't share my feels about them. 😔😔

You can give me your accts, Insta, Twt, or fb and I can follow/add you. That is if you want to be friends. We can fangirl or just go crazy together. 😄😊😊

I am ALWAYS grateful for the support, or just the single interest of my story.

Love lots,
@mongji23

Exam week is coming, and his grades are going down, lower than it usually was, and it's freaking Jong Kook out. So he tried to go in the library and study.

He almost smacked Sung Jae in the head earlier for looking so shocked seeing him walk in. But his attention was immediately caught by the familiar figures just a table away from them.

His brows furrow as he tries harder to concentrate, but he just can't help glancing to his left side, where Ji Hyo and Kang Gary sits side by side, too close for his liking.

It has been a week since that day he and Kwang Soo saw them together. Ever since then, he noticed them hanging out with each other more often than usual that he has begun to feel suspicious.

And along that suspicion comes a sinking sensation in the gut that he doesn't want to acknowledge. But it acts up everytime he sees the both of them together.

Just like right now.

"Hyung. ", Sung Jae calls him from across the table he is in, leaning forward to get closer to him.

He lifts his gaze up at his hoobae.

"I thought you and Song Ji Hyo are dating? ", he asks, glancing at their direction.

His brows instantly furrow. "What? "

Sung Jae glances at the two before looking back at him. "Why is she hanging around that guy lately? "

"Yah.", he scolds. "Stop being too nosy and just mind your exams! "

"But I thought---! "

"No one cares what tou thought! ", he exclaims, a little too loudly, attracting the attention of everybody near them, including Gary and Ji Hyo as Sung Jae cowers back into studying.

He simply ignores Ji Hyo's questioning gaze and just ducks his head to the books again.

Later that day, he is walking in the hallway of the school, planning to head to the Tae Kwon Do club ,when Eun Hye comes and walks beside him.

"Oppa. ", she greets.

He just nods at her before turning his gaze back straight to where he is going.

He feels Eun Hye's stare though. "You look annoyed.", she says.

"I'm not. ", he denies.

He hears her scoff, and when he looks at her, there's a small smirk in her face. He looks at her questioningly.

"Oh come on. I learned to unterpret eveey expression in your face years ago, and it seems like it never changed after years. You're just too transparent, Oppa."

He stares at the girl for a second. Right. He almost forgot that this girl right next to him had once been so close to him, had once been his confidante. And he had once been her world.

He might look as unreadable to everyone else, but not to this girl.

"What are you trying to say? ", he asks.