changes

Ji Hyo's mind is still processing what just happened while she is walking out of the library with Jong Kook silently following behind her.

Good thing that the maintainance crew heard their voice before he can totally leave and make them stay inside that dark library all night.

But what is bothering her mind is what just happened in that short moment of darkness.

She was supposed to be heading to where Jong Kook was, not knowing he is also doing the same. And...

Somehow..

Somehow..

She is not yet sure about it though.

But...

what else can feel so soft and warm?

She suddenly feels something in her chest throb.

She feels the presence of Jong Kook next to her as she descends the stairs.

They had been together before, but she had never felt this kind of awkwardness in the air that is surrounding them right now.

She steals a glance up at him and sees his face, stony and blank.

Then her gaze falls on his lips, which are now pressed in a straight line, as if he is focused on something.

The thing that touched her lips earlier, It could not possibly be that, could it?!

Cause if it was...

Then she's afraid she had just had her...

First kiss.

Nooooo!,  she scolds her mind.

She may appear cold and insensitive, but she has to admit she also have those daydreams other girls have.

She had always dreamed for her first kiss to be romantic...

But... it wasn't that bad.. Was it?

She stealthily looks at Jong Kook again, and immediately look away when she realized he was looking at her.

Of course it is bad! He's just her hyung, for God's sakes! , she scolds herself.

And why is this chest racing so strangely?!,  she asks herself in annoyance, resisting the urge to hit her own abnormal chest.

"Your aunt's probably waiting for you outside. ", he aays, breaking the awkward silence.

That reminds her..

She abruptly halts and catches Jong Kook's arm to make him stop.

He looks at her with a confused look.

"What? ",he asks.

"You can't be seen with me. ", she says.
His brows furrow. "What? ", he asks, in an insulted tone this time.

"It's just my aunt. She doesn't want me to hang out with you guys. "

"But she can't stop us---"

"She threatened to disband your clubs if she'll ever see me hanging around with you guys. "

That seems to shut Jong kOok up. She can see how he tries to weigh things in his mind as she looks at his dark eyes.

Yes, she and Jong Kook may be close, but she is also aware how important the Tae Kwon Do club is for him.

"You can't do anything about it. ", she says, interrupting his thoughts.

His gaze turns to her. "But---"