part 15-HE is hot

Sanyu and parth decided that they will find out the truth of rd.

Parth was so confused with one thing.
The question was nagging him that why sanyu wants to know about rd
And his past.

Why she is worried about it?

But again he chucked that thoughts as he Was also curious about rd and his strange behaviour.

He knew rd is hiding something from him.and he genuinely wanted to help rd he wanted rd to come out of all this.

Bcoz he genuinely care for him.and consider him as his brother and bff.

In a this days he shared a great bond of friendship​ with rd so he didn't want to hamper it.

After deciding about it parth went to his room.where rd was sitting tensed.
He was lost in his thoughts.

To gain his attention parth cleared his throat.hearing it rd came out his thoughts​.

P- hey bro..whats up? Where u were lost?

Rd was shocked finding parth all normal like nothing happened.

Here he was mad thinking what will happen now when that sadu hitler came to about there friendship.

he thought now that she will not allow
Parth to continue his frinedship with rd.

He was not wrong bcoz rd knew very well that parth is close friend of sanyu
And he knew how much sanyu hate him.so how can she will tolerate her bffs friendship with him..

But here parth is talking like nothing had happened.

Rd- nothing.....how come u r talking with me?

P- means??

R- are wo hitler ne tujhe mana kiya hoga na mujhe se baat na karne ke liye.

P-nahi yaar.. she is fine with our friend ship....

R- what???....

He asked shockingly.

P- yes she dont have any problem?

R- i cant believe it...wo hitler ko koi problem nahi...

P- are ha yaar... bola tha na itani buri nahi hai wo...

Rd just hummed in rply .he thought there is something's r actually changing.

R-hmm...

______

Sanyu and parth were thinking the ways to find the truth.in all this days sanyu was changing.she was no more
Interested in doing ragging.

Her way of talking was changed to.
Now her full concentration was on
Rd and his past.

V- sanyu kya yaar..aaj kal hum kuch kar he nahi rahe hai... kya hua hai tujhe.

S-nothing like that...bus aajkal kuch karene ka mood nahi hai...

The ruthless angel gang were shocked seeing sanyus strange behaviour.

The girl who always rag everyone now days no more interested in those stuff.

But sanyu she was busy in thinking how will she find out the truth.

Whenever sanyu tried to talk with rd he ignored her and ran away from her.

Rd paid no heeds to her talks.he only talked with parth.