Author's Note

Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to start out by saying, thank you so, so much for reading this. I know, it was probably terrible at points, but I had so much fun writing it and rereading it and making fun of myself for making mistakes. One of my favorite parts of writing this is reading all your comments. If I'm ever feeling sad, I'll just read your comments and they'll raise my spirits.

On average, this story gets 107 views, 5 votes, and 16 comments. I don't expect more, and I couldn't ask for more. I know there isn't very many people in the Aiden-lover section of the MCSM fandom, which is heartbreaking, but true.

Anyways, you may be wondering about my future plans. Well, I am doing a second book, so the story isn't over yet, but I won't be releasing it anytime really soon. I have plans as to when I'm releasing it; in the meantime I'll be revising the story. So, if you want to reread this book after that, you can go ahead. If you really don't care, then you'll just have to wait until the second book is released!

To show I revised a chapter, I'll be changing it from "part" to "chapter" (eg. "Part One" will be changed to "Chapter One").

Again, thank you so much for reading. Until next time!

—Trista/TriStar ❤️

Also, sorry I didn't get to have a song in the last chapter :-( I couldn't find a good place for it. But, here, have an amazing song (that actually would've been perfect to use in the story, now that I think about it. . . .)

And, here's an amazing version of that song:

Couldn't help but put Sabrina Carpenter in here again! ^-^

Bye, Stars! (That's what I'm going to call you now! ^-^)