▂▃▄▅▆▇Chapter Twenty▇▆▅▄▃▂

(Y/N)'s POV
I dash outside, following the sound.

"(Y/N)?" Aiden calls before chasing after me.

"Sh," I shush him, listening to where the voices are coming from. "This way."

I run to the left and up a ladder to find Soren and Ivor arguing—exactly what I thought.

"Both of you, stop fighting!" I walk up to them.

"This isn't a fight," Soren says. "It's me trying to make Ivor leave us alone!"

"I told you; I wouldn't have followed you here without good reason," Ivor says. "What you don't understand is you are all in very grave danger."

"Obviously!" Soren scoffs.

"No, I mean specifically this group," Ivor says. "The Witherstorm isn't acting randomly. It's following Gabriel!"

"Gabriel?" Aiden echoes. "But Gabriel's not here."

"That's strange . . . ," Ivor mumbles. "It's coming right to us and I could've sworn I programmed it to follow the amulet."

"You did what?" I ask.

"(Y/N) has the amulet!" Aiden says. "Not Gabriel!"

I pull it out. "He gave it to me!"

"What?" Ivor asks. "I— I didn't know."

"Ivor, you fool!" Soren says. "You've created a monster that's following (Y/N)! And it's only getting stronger."

"You don't think I realize that?" Ivor says. "Nothing can stop those things! Nothing even hurts them!"

"Well, except endermen," I say.

"Endermen?" Ivor repeats.

"(Y/N)'s right!" Soren says. "The Wither's gaze passed over them and they went wild!"

"Yeah!" I say. "They were pulling blocks out of the Witherstorm!"

"So?" Ivor asks.

"So, enough of them, working together, might be able to destroy a Witherstorm entirely!" Soren says.

"But to actually do that, we'd need hundreds of endermen," Aiden says.

"There's probably more than enough of them taking refuge in my fortress . . . an unintended side effect of you flooding the End," Soren says to me.

"Well, now that we need the endermen, you should be thankful I did that!" I say.

"This is just like the old days, Soren," Ivor says. "You and your crazy ideas—"

"Hush, Ivor, for once!" Soren interrupts. He turns to me. "The question is how to bring the Storms and the endermen together?"

"We just use the amulet to bring the Storms to the fortress," I say.

"Yes! Yes, that's it!" Soren says. "They'll be caught between a rock and a hard place!" {That triggering moment when they mention the episode title.}

"If we can't bring the endermen to the Witherstorms," Aiden says, "we'll bring the Witherstorms to the endermen!"

I point at him in agreement.

"Just one problem. You're forgetting about the Command Block," Ivor points out.

"Oh," Soren sighs. "Yes. It's clear now that no weapon can destroy it. Not even a Formidibomb."

"That did not help at all," I say.

"Actually," Ivor says, "I may have a solution to that. You see, when I first took possession of the Command Block—"

"You mean stole it," Soren cuts in.