▂▃▄▅▆▇Chapter Nineteen▇▆▅▄▃▂

(Y/N)'s POV
The Witherstorms rise, blocks circling around them like a solar system. Each Storm had grown two other heads, making each ferocious beast have three. Faith, Fish, and I make our way through the mess.

"(Y/N)?" a familiar voice calls. "(Y/N), where are you?"

I look around to find Aiden in the distance, struggling through the furious winds. "We're over here!" I shout. I lead us over to him.

"(Y/N)!" he says. "And some other girl?"

"Aiden, this is Faith," I introduce. "Faith, Aiden."

The Storms roar. It sounds way more terrifying with the sound coming from nine different places.

"We have to get out of here," I say, "now!"

"This way!" Aiden runs off and the rest of us chase after him.

"(Y/N), you're here!" Maya says once we make it to a small hill everyone is hiding behind.

"And . . . ," Jesse says.

"Faith," Faith says, knowing what Jesse meant. "I'm Faith."

I would introduce her to everyone else, but we have bigger priorities. Like the fact that one of the Witherstorms sucks up our hiding spot, a clear signal we should run. A bunch of endermen spawn in my path. I run past them.

"Those endermen are running the wrong way!" Soren says worriedly. "They'll be killed!"

"Soren, we have to go!" I say.

"These endermen are running directly into danger!" he protests.

"We're all in danger! But we can keep out of it best we can if we keep going!"

One of the Storms' heads proves my point by shooting a fireball towards the nearest tree. We do the smartest thing possible and run.

"(Y/N), they're falling behind!" Aiden says.

I turn my head to see Jesse helping Lukas move, but they're not going very quickly.

"Jesse!" I call to them. "You have to move faster!"

"He's too weak," Jesse says. "This is the fastest we can go."

"They won't make it," Aiden says. "At least not on foot."

"We have to help them!" I say.

Horses run past us, fully saddled. Huh. How convenient.

"Everyone, grab a horse!" I yell.

They follow my orders, except the horses are a little worked up. We eventually calm them down and are able to ride them. Most of us have to double up, due to the fact there's five horses and nine of us. Gill rides with Maya, Ellegaard rides with Soren, and Lukas rides with Jesse, leaving me with either Faith or Aiden. Who to choose?

Sorry, Faith. You're cool and all, but I think I'm going to take the opportunity to go with Aiden.

I almost fall the horse off about five times, but Aiden catches me. Which means I blush fiercely about five times. We finally make it to a bridge, but, of course, with our luck, it's destroyed by a fireball.

An enderman spawns in front of me. I look away, but it doesn't seem to want to attack me. Instead, it rips a block out of a Witherstorm's tentacle. I look back and realize that's what the endermen are doing. Tearing blocks out of the Storms.

"They're slowing them down!" Soren says.

"They're attacking the Witherstorms!" I marvel.

"Endermen move blocks," Soren says. "It's what they do."