Chapter 10 : 'Nothing Much'

Should I make a yaoi route?

@@@

Eve P.O.V

Please marry me!

Please marry me!!

Marry ME!

.......

MARRY ME?!?

"Why?!" I panicked and shouted at him who still holding my hand. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"What do you mean why? AND this is a normal reaction to a beautiful lady like you!" He shouted back at me.

Wait what?

...... Beautiful?

I looked at him in the eyes. His eyes is clear, it shows no sign of hesitation nor lie.

It was silent and he still holding my hand.

"Beautiful?" I asked while tilting my head to the side for a little bit and see Kizana frowning.

"...What? Yes Eve-sama you are beautiful." He says sternly. He doesn't stutter to me?
I narrowed my eyes and glared a little to him.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"You won't take it back?"

"No I won't."

"Are you really really sure?"

"Yes, I am really really sure."

.......

Seriously?

No one has called me beautiful before.
Well except my father in my past life.

Oh, I remember the first prince called me beautiful but I thought he was lying.

Father and brother once told me that I'm cute.

I feel my cheeks become a bit hot... Why? Is something wrong with me? Am I sick?

"Is that so? No one except a person has called me beautiful before."
I mumbled the last part and look away from him. When will he release my hand?

"Eh? Eve-sama are you sure that no one called you beautiful before?" He asked finally released my hand and sit beside me.
"Yes..." I said looking at the floor.

"But... You appeared at the news in Ainstain saying that you are the number 1 beauty in this kingdom when you are still 8 years old until now." He said.

I widened my eyes
"What?!" The hell seriously?!

Kizana P.O.V

"What?!" She shouted and I sweat dropped.

Is the famous Eve Somerville dense? The number one beauty in this kingdom actually dense? And isn't she like too dense?

In beauty she even defeat many adults, how can she herself doesn't know about it?!

I pat her shoulder and she flinched a bit.
"Eve-sama I'm not lying. Don't tell me that you don't read the news."
She just silent.
I'll take it as a yes.